• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Fingerprint appointment ETA?

Hey I am a new applicant in Wilbraham MA. Already dropped off all paperwork and $ and they said they would call me to do my fingerprints. Any insight on how long this generally takes? Going on 2 weeks currently

Hey I am a new applicant in Wilbraham MA. Already dropped off all paperwork and $ and they said they would call me to do my fingerprints. Any insight on how long this generally takes? Going on 2 weeks currently
My fingerprints and photo was taken when I submitted the paperwork and paid the fee…had to go back just once, months and months later to pickup the LTC.

Yeah, I’ll give them a call next week. I know the process takes a long time so I wasn’t sure if this is normal or not

According to the 2016 audit Wilbraham's average to complete an application was 67 days.

Of course that clock doesn't begin until they submit it and the audit said nothing about how long they make you wait to officially apply.

And that data is at least 8 years old now.

🐯

I live in Wilbraham and have never had a problem with renew, however this is a new application not sure. They are not a drag there feet department. I would just drop by and ask. The one thing I will add is I called a few months ago to make an appointment to have finger prints done for my CT licence application and I was told they don't do finger prints. I ended up calling Hampden and they do. Not sure what this means. Wilbraham must do finger prints if not how do they process arrests? Just drop by.

I live in Wilbraham and have never had a problem with renew, however this is a new application not sure. They are not a drag there feet department. I would just drop by and ask. The one thing I will add is I called a few months ago to make an appointment to have finger prints done for my CT licence application and I was told they don't do finger prints. I ended up calling Hampden and they do. Not sure what this means. Wilbraham must do finger prints if not how do they process arrests? Just drop by.
Appreciate it!

According to the 2016 audit Wilbraham's average to complete an application was 67 days.

Of course that clock doesn't begin until they submit it and the audit said nothing about how long they make you wait to officially apply.

And that data is at least 8 years old now.

🐯
They told me they’re about 8 weeks out from the time I get fingerprinted to receiving the license I just wasn’t sure if it was normal to wait a long time for fingerprints. Just gathering information before I called and seemed pushy. Thanks for the info

Looks as though Wilbraham got bombed with applications. It has never been this busy as LTC applications in Wilbraham go. Looks as though even the Karen's are scared.

Not trying to be a d*ck.

How does this affect the licensing officer doing his job?
I know it shouldn’t matter. But every time there is a shooting the anti’s react. Just saying you catch more flies with honey. I know my town has gotten worse with a change in regime. Last guy was great new guy not so much.
If all licensing officers were good no one would wait.

I know it shouldn’t matter. But every time there is a shooting the anti’s react. Just saying you catch more flies with honey. I know my town has gotten worse with a change in regime. Last guy was great new guy not so much.

So, you are saying because a cop was shot, the licensing officer will take longer to process LTC on purpose because they want to or because some anti wants them to?

Because people trying to shoot cops definitely want to follow the law to acquire a gun. (Sarc)

I am not understanding the logic here.

So, you are saying because a cop was shot, the licensing officer will take longer to process LTC on purpose because they want to or because some anti wants them to?

Because people trying to shoot cops definitely want to follow the law to acquire a gun. (Sarc)

Give them a call. They probably forgot you and hope you forget about them.
Nope I said it shouldn’t matter and be polite as always. Hopefully they forgot to fingerprint because they are busy or it was an oversight on their part.

Tell them you need to set up a private detail, they will likely pick you up......

Plot twist, it was the licensing officer that got shot? Too soon?

Back
Top Bottom