• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lowell Sun Poll

lol: More than 10, 137 Votes, or 41.14 %

Wonder what an anti would think after seeing that figure.

Despite the laughs here this may cause the usual people to panic even more, "ZOMG! SO MANY GUNS IN LOWELL!!!111 WE NEED TO BAN THEM ALL!!!11111 CALLING MY LOCAL REPRESENTATIVE RITE NAO!111"

Despite the laughs here this may cause the usual people to panic even more, "ZOMG! SO MANY GUNS IN LOWELL!!!111 WE NEED TO BAN THEM ALL!!!11111 CALLING MY LOCAL REPRESENTATIVE RITE NAO!111"

Seriously? Better to go our way, than the other! Who gives a sh*t about their panic??

Good... maybe they'll move out of state [laugh]

I look at it like this. Some people who wanted to possibly get a permit but think it's to much work might say "wow there are that many armed people locally it really isn't that difficult" the more people involved in shooting/guns in general is not a bad thing

Last edited:
This is so they can get your IP address to give to the cops to confiscate said number of guns from that address.

Malodave

This could make for brilliant farce.

Official X: Based on Mr. Malodave's statements on a Lowell Sun poll and a firearms blog of some sort called Northeast's Hooters, we entered the home expecting to find an arsenal containing dozens of assault weapons, tens of thousands of rounds of ammunition, and something that was described as 'an operator's kit.'

We entered the home, shooting the family dog and dragging the family out of the house naked(they were clothed at the time, so we had to make them strip), only to find two squirt guns and a copy of Call of Duty 3.

During questioning, Mr. Malodave reported that he doesn't actually own any guns, but he really wanted to fit in on the aforementioned gun forum, so he lied about owning a lot of weapons, and created an avatar consisting mainly of a large pair of breasts attached to a young lady raising money to attend nursing school. Upon further questioning, he admitted to never having met the woman in the picture.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom