Looters...More reason you need to protect yourself

You mean, you are actually in your yard in full view carrying M4's? And a 200-person swat team with APC's doesn't quickly show up? I so much want to move to NH!

Yes. It helps if you are known to the police as a benefactor to the town, a stand-up guy, politically connected, and slightly unhinged when confronted with stupidity.

No issues in my town so far, we got power back two days ago. Generator was outside running whenever we were home and awake. Told the wife "If you hear it stop, grab the shotgun first, check the generator second. Shoot any vehicle in the driveway that you don't recognize in the grill. Ask questions later."

Didn't help the house from getting robbed 4 weeks ago though.

No issues in my town so far, we got power back two days ago. Generator was outside running whenever we were home and awake. Told the wife "If you hear it stop, grab the shotgun first, check the generator second. Shoot any vehicle in the driveway that you don't recognize in the grill. Ask questions later."

Didn't help the house from getting robbed 4 weeks ago though.

I heard my neighbors kick off the other day, I ran outside to see them putting more gas in it. The guy yelled over thanks when he saw my concern at first. We keep a tight knot in this area and watch over each other well.

I heard my neighbors kick off the other day, I ran outside to see them putting more gas in it. The guy yelled over thanks when he saw my concern at first. We keep a tight knot in this area and watch over each other well.

Things like that make me somewhat wish I had neighbors in sight.

Good for you! This state needs more good men like yourself.

Back
Top Bottom