Looking For Decent Quality But Inexpensive Complete AR-15 Lower

I have a DPMS flattop upper I need a lower for. I don't want the cheapest junk but not highest quality either. Only requirement is it have a collapsible stock, (its OK, I'm not in MASS). No stock is OK too. All suggestions appreciated.

Why not get a parts kit? An AR-15 lower takes about 45 minutes to build if you go slow. Also - I put a MAGPUL stock on my ARs and really dig it.

Do to problems with arthritis in my hands and wrists, and the fact I've never built one before, I really want to just get a complete lower. As I said in my post, I would be OK with just having to add the stock of my choice or maybe the buffer tube as well. I saw a couple deals at PSA for complete lowers with different Magpul stocks ranging from about $150 to $250.

poking around I have seen some ok deals on complete lowers.
Your first step is to find a dealer willing to receive it from the vendor you find.
Not knowing where you are from , ar15sales.com has some great prices on RRA ,STAG and LMT.
Give Pete Southwick a call.

Aero Precision Gen 2 lowers are very nice quality and a very nice price. I've seen them around here for less than $100 and the fit/finish is much better than Anderson.

Type in "complete lowers" in the gunbroker search. Very reasonable, a lot of them have magpul furniture.

Any opinions on PSA, they have a sale going on with complete lowers including various magpul stocks for about $150 to $200.

Aero Precision Gen 2 lowers are very nice quality and a very nice price. I've seen them around here for less than $100 and the fit/finish is much better than Anderson.

Got a screaming deal for a stripped lower from Brownells for my Aero lower. $59 plus $10 shipping. That was during BF but they most likely have a similar priced deal now for xmas.

I've had good luck with the PSA lowers with Magpul furnature. To bad you didn't ask this question about 22 days ago and got one on Black Friday/Cyber Monday when they are at the lowest during the year.

get one from psa. decent quality and already assembled. they often have sales on the complete lowers with free shipping. one can pick up a complete lower from them for under $180 very easily

Collectable arms and ammo in merrimack nh has complete lowers for like 170

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Probably since the atf ruled they can be made into pistols and are governed as such?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Sold with stock attached? Or is it included in box or shipped in separate box un-mounted? It can be made into pistol... as in a virgin receiver? More info please.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom