• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking for chronograph locally.

Walking my methed out dog through Home Depot.
Does anybody know of a store in the Metro West area or within an hour or so that may have one. This is one of those items that I would like to be able to check out before buying and not have to order. I know BP has the RCBS, but I have heard too many bad things about it.

I haven't ever seen a chronograph in a gun shop.

The only gun shop I have ever seen them in is Riley's. That's where I got my F1 Chrony several years ago.

As far as the OP is concerned he is better off setting a budget, reading some reviews, and then buying online. Being able to "touch" a chronograph before you buy it does nothing, it's not like they are going to let you launch bullets over it inside the store before you buy it. [laugh]

-Mike

The only gun shop I have ever seen them in is Riley's. That's where I got my F1 Chrony several years ago.

As far as the OP is concerned he is better off setting a budget, reading some reviews, and then buying online. Being able to "touch" a chronograph before you buy it does nothing, it's not like they are going to let you launch bullets over it inside the store before you buy it. [laugh]

-Mike

I've got a good idea of what I want. F1, or any of the alpha/beta/gamma would be fine. I'm having a nice run of ordering things and having them show up in less than working order lately. It's not the features or reviews I'm worried about, it's waiting for it and then finding out it has busted parts. I'd rather pay a bit more locally and know that I won't have to return it.

you could try calling paintball supply places.....archery also ? I ordered mine from midway on sale its a shooting crony F1. 79.00 with free shipping. Its very simple and only does 10 shot strings. you need a button thing or a printer to see the calculated info. I just use the sheet that came with it to do the calculations when I get home.

Yes, figured that Pb and archery may have limits. I have the shooting crony reads from 0 to I think 5000fps? I have had 0 luck finding what I want for reloading @ at any gun shop in mass...heritage gun and coin has a decent selection. I just resurrected a old daisy powerline multipump. I still need a few seals but franked out 457fps av. With lead pellets.
I don't know the specs but feel it should easily get 500+

Back
Top Bottom