Looking for a place to try out pistols before buying

I took the Basic Pistol course at AG recently. They use a simulator. No live fire. There was some discussion in the training thread as to whether this is appropriate or not...

I took the Basic Pistol course at AG recently. They use a simulator. No live fire. There was some discussion in the training thread as to whether this is appropriate or not...

First Pistol

I just picked up a Ruger MKIII. The trigger was worked on so it is outstanding. Makes for great inexpensive practice in our indoor range. Ammo is priced right and the cost of the Ruger will not break the bank. [shock]

First Pistol

I just picked up a Ruger MKIII. The trigger was worked on so it is outstanding. Makes for great inexpensive practice in our indoor range. Ammo is priced right and the cost of the Ruger will not break the bank. [shock]

First Pistol

SnakeEye said:
The firing line in manchester has a good selection of pistols to rent.

yup,i've been there once.that's where i first fired my beretta shortly after i got it.even though i would have prefered an outdoor range.the lane i was given ended up right in front of the heat vent.(can you say sweat,only lane open)

but like you sald,something closer

SnakeEye said:

yup,i've been there once.that's where i first fired my beretta shortly after i got it.even though i would have prefered an outdoor range.the lane i was given ended up right in front of the heat vent.(can you say sweat,only lane open)

SnakeEye said:

beretta92d said:
SnakeEye said:

They do keep the heat up in there, don't they!!

It is a good place to try out some different stuff.

beretta92d said:
SnakeEye said:

beretta92d said:
SnakeEye said:

matt said:
beretta92d said:
SnakeEye said:

what also didn't help was the fact that i was a dunce an didn't take off my hooded swearshirt.
[oops]

matt said:
beretta92d said:
SnakeEye said:

what also didn't help was the fact that i was a dunce an didn't take off my hooded swearshirt.
[oops]

matt said:
beretta92d said:
SnakeEye said:

[oops]

Back
Top Bottom