• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking for a one person clay thrower

They have one at Kmart. Though I think its supposed to be for one person to pull the string and one to be the shooter, but a longer string, with a loop to go over your ankle works just fine!

I use the one at Kmart by myself. Like I said, I just have a loop in the release string that I slip my foot through. Move my rear foot back a bit, and the target releases.

Mine looks like this.

competitor.gif

It was like $40 at Kmart...

Though, for a bit more money, you could have This one...

Onestep.jpg

I have this one.

Made by Trius, called the one-step. Works great, foot activated, fully adjustable, throws doubles no problem. Definitely one of the best things I ever bought! Got mine through Midway USA for about $100.

* there is ZERO spring tension on it when you reset it, once you put your foot on the pedel and step down, it tensions the spring and releases at the bottom of the stroke.

Last edited:
I got my Trius

It is fantastic.

However, if you're not mechanically inclined, you may want to hire me as a consultant to put it together. It took me five hours and several smashed knuckles.
The directions were written by a blind, dyslexic North Korean.
No offense to any of those in the audience

Back
Top Bottom