• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking for a nice knife

Ive been a fan of Zero Tolerance knives for a while.

I just got this last week to replace my lost CQC-7

Its a beast!!! And in your price range.

ZT 0620CF

zt620cf.jpg

In a locked container should satisfy the direct control question. It's good enough for handguns.

- - - Updated - - -

only to carry, not to possess.

damn straight. i got one :)

just going along with the OPs plan of gifting, i didn't think he'd hand out something that couldn't be carried.

If your friend doesn't mind doing some sharpening every once in a while, a Sebenza is always nice. They're built like Swiss watches, but are a bit outside your upper range, generally. Spyderco Sage 2 has titanium handles, is fairly innocuous and is well made. Benchmade ti monolocks are beautiful and well made. Hope these choices help a little bit. The Spyderco and the monolocks are both available with free shipping from Amazon.
have 20 plus year aluminum handle Spyderco police. Tough edc tool

- - - Updated - - -

I second that and look at cold steel too

For the record, my EDC pocket knife is a Kershaw Ken Onion Leek in all black. I like the assisted opening method it uses. Good steel too. Paid less than $100 for it.

Check out A. G. Russell for options... Lots of choices under one 'roof'...

No, I am not looking for a blade to address my big gulp issue from another thread.

I am trying to find a very nice knife in the $200 to $300 range to reward someone who has worked on a project and would appreciate such an item.

Suggestions welcome.

YUNA knives (looooong wait)
Jim Bensinger Custom Bladesmith (in VT i think. guy makes super solid simple hand crafted stuff)
Spyderco (manix 2 is great)
Benchmade (bedlam is my edc)

Love my paramiltary 2 from spyderco. Those are only $100. Could always get a nice buck 110 from their custom shop with engraving for a personal touch. Life time coverage on Bucks.

Back
Top Bottom