Looking for a Great White (or any other color) Hunter

dwarven1

Lonely Mountain Arms
I just know that this topic is going to get crowded quick... but here goes.

A friend of mine who lives in Grafton and I have decided that this is the year that we start hunting. Grant's never gone out for deer (although he's hunted pheasant), and although I went out hunting a couple of times with another friend, I never got a deer.

Now, Grant's got 15 acres in Grafton, with deer trails through it. He's willing to let another hunter join us if said hunter won't mind giving us some instruction on hunting, and, should we get a deer, show us how to field-dress it.

Any takers?

Ross

Ross,

If Jon Green isn't the great white hunter (GWH), I don't know who is.

He will be at the Riverside IDPA match this weekend. It might be a good time to invite him to your hunt.

Ask him!

See, and I posted on the other thred saying that we should start a NE Shooters Hunting group becuase I've never been either. But as I'm also Green I can't help you. Therefore won't by hunting with you.

I have a cousin in New York that used to be a butcher and he LOVES to hunt. So much that he even bought like 60 acres in Upstate NY just to hunt on. He could teach you that. But it doesn't matter as he's not local.

Nickle said:
When's the season, and what's the non-resident license fee? And yes, I do hunt with a shotgun sometimes.

November 28th - December 10th for shotgun. Non-resident hunting fee is $99.50 for big game, and the deadline for getting in the antlerless deer permit lottery has passed (although I did get one).

Ross

dwarven1 said:
Nickle said:
When's the season, and what's the non-resident license fee? And yes, I do hunt with a shotgun sometimes.

November 28th - December 10th for shotgun. Non-resident hunting fee is $99.50 for big game, and the deadline for getting in the antlerless deer permit lottery has passed (although I did get one).

Ross

So what are you gonna do with your permit, Mr. R?

Hehehe

Gee, I guess you could resell it...(snork!)

Cross-X said:
dwarven1 said:
Nickle said:

Ross

So what are you gonna do with your permit, Mr. R?

Heh, heh, heh... be wery quiet. I'm hunting Bambi... and his mother.

Nope, I was out at the 25 yard range at Riverside with my niece. In a little while I'll introduce her to the joys of CLEANING what you shoot!

Ross

Back
Top Bottom