Looking for 7.62x39 and 7.62x54r

over at north east traders they have 500 round boxes and 1,000 round boxes and of course single 20 round of the 7.62x39

The prices they are asking are a bit excessive. $200 for 500 rounds and $8+ for a 20 round box. No thanks. NET still looks like a ghost town like it did months ago.

Exsecive yes but if ur in this area or from the places around hee all have s 3 box limit so the amount of days it would take to acquire 500 rounds back & fourth figure in ur price for gas doing it all at once makes it not that bad would I like cheaper who wouldnt. If u think $8 is bad stay away from bass pro they want 19 for a 20 round box

I really don't know anything about resale of ammo in mass but its just odd that you can travel minutes over boarding States to small shop and save half the money.....and this is nothing new been that way for many years.

Went up to collectable ammo, great guy. The ammo was right price too. I will be going back up there when he gets more 7.62x54r in and to get more 7.62x39.

Did you buy him out of the 54R? was thinkng about heading up there since I have to go to Billerica anyway, which puts them at half an hour away or so.

Check with Northeast Trading co. In North Attleboro. Last I checked the had cases of 7.62x39 not sure about the7.62x54. It would be worth a call 508-695-4852

Back
Top Bottom