• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking for bulk .30 Carbine ammo

I’ve found if you plan to shoot the Carbine or any other military arm reloading is your only answer. Prices and availability drove me to it.

What are you using it for? I received a couple hundred rounds in some boxes of ammo/reloading stuff I got from a lady for work.

It’s probably 30 years old and some of it is tarnished. I pulled a lot out of old boxes, and some of it was loose

I’d have no problem using it for target shooting, but I probably wouldn’t use some of the “worse” looking rounds for self-defense or match shooting.

Thank you Dench, I will pursue the LAX.

Let me know if you want to sell any and what you need for it via pm. Thanks!
Lax doesn’t ship to MA last I knew.

What I normally do is ship to the UPS Store in Salem NH. They require no notice or account. Just pay them $5 fee when you pick up. Super easy. Just use the UPS Store address as the shipping address. Make sure to put the UPS Store in the company name section since there are multiple businesses with that address in the same plaza

Lax doesn’t ship to MA last I knew.

What I normally do is ship to the UPS Store in Salem NH. They require no notice or account. Just pay them $5 fee when you pick up. Super easy. Just use the UPS Store address as the shipping address. Make sure to put the UPS Store in the company name section since there are multiple businesses with that address in the same plaza
thank you for the shipping tip!

What are you using it for? I received a couple hundred rounds in some boxes of ammo/reloading stuff I got from a lady for work.

It’s probably 30 years old and some of it is tarnished. I pulled a lot out of old boxes, and some of it was loose

I’d have no problem using it for target shooting, but I probably wouldn’t use some of the “worse” looking rounds for self-defense or match shooting.
Just range use.

Just range use.
I’ll pm you some pictures later when I’m home if you’re interested. Most appears to be factory military brass, I’ll get the headstamps for you as well.

I have no use for it as I don’t have anything in .30 carbine and neither do any of my buddies

I haven't seen any 30 Carbine in a long time. I got some Federal American Eagle from TSUSA fall of 2020 and it was around $0.75 a round. Haven't seen any since then.

Good thing I reload them or I'd be out of luck.

One vendor who ships to MA has the 50 round Aguila boxes for $60 shipped. No sales tax and free shipping on $99 orders. Damn

I've been stocking up on everything before the next drought. In a moment of weakness I paid the butt hurt prices and got 4 boxes. Upon their arrival my inventory will be 1k factory and around 600 reloads. I think I have around 1k brass to reload.

I've been stocking up on everything before the next drought. In a moment of weakness I paid the butt hurt prices and got 4 boxes. Upon their arrival my inventory will be 1k factory and around 600 reloads. I think I have around 1k brass to reload.
What is a 5 gallon bucket of 30 06 , once fired brass worth ??

Back
Top Bottom