• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Look what followed me home last night...

Hey everyone,

Made a trip to Pullman Arms in Worcester last night to pick up my new pistol. Decided it was time to own a 1911 - a real proper American BBQ gun. I've always liked dealing with the good folks at Pullman and this was no exception (shameless shout out to a shop that I have no affiliation with). Walked out with a Sig 1911 TTT. A trip to the range tomorrow will hopefully prove why I chose this particular firearm.

Post pics of your new guns!

Sig.jpg

Chris

The Sigs are nice for a series 80 gun, but the TTT wood grips look absurd. I swapped min for some magpul grips and thats how it should look from the sig factory. Im not sure what type of weed Sig was smoking when they went two-tone + wood grips WTF....perhaps im just vain.

The Sigs are nice for a series 80 gun, but the TTT wood grips look absurd. I swapped min for some magpul grips and thats how it should look from the sig factory. Im not sure what type of weed Sig was smoking when they went two-tone + wood grips WTF....perhaps im just vain.
I think the gun in the OP looks great. I like the 2 tone, and the figuring in the grips is beautiful. But then again, there's a reason that I don't pick out my kid's clothes.

Back
Top Bottom