Little Neck home invaders rape woman twice while stealing thousands in cash: cops

I hope it never happens. But if it does, you better get the best lawyer and tell your wife (and yourself) to STFU.

That includes posting things online like you just did. That is plain f***ing stupid.

Notice I didnt quote everything to give you a chance to delete it.
Yeah, I am just shaking in my boots! The joke that passes as "justice" in this state is a revolving-door farce! Hell, they can't even keep their hardcore gang-bangers jailed for long. I stand by my beliefs: invade our home, you die! Right then and there! And like Baretta said, "you can take that to the bank"!

Yeah, I am just shaking in my boots! The joke that passes as "justice" in this state is a revolving-door farce! Hell, they can't even keep their hardcore gang-bangers jailed for long. I stand by my beliefs: invade our home, you die! Right then and there! And like Beretta said, "you can take that to the bank"!
Ha! ... pay attention to our justice system.

If you have no money, you are a POS repeat offender and are guaranteed to cause more trouble, you get walk.

If you have a house, have a job, have a retirement account, money in your savings, and no criminal record, it is a different story. You might get yo walk, after you lost everything.

But, I respect the no f*cks given attitude. I still think it is pretty stupid to post some of the stuff you post. Thats all.

Ha! ... pay attention to our justice system.

If you have no money, you are a POS repeat offender and are guaranteed to cause more trouble, you get walk.

If you have a house, have a job, have a retirement account, money in your savings, and no criminal record, it is a different story. You might get yo walk, after you lost everything.

But, I respect the no f*cks given attitude. I still think it is pretty stupid to post some of the stuff you post. Thats all.
If I survive, my wife survives, our two daughters survive and the perp croaks, I would consider it a major victory. So we lose our house. Big deal. Bank owns the lion's share anyways. Job security is shit, since I am not civil service or union. We have plenty of kinfolk in Alabama, Louisiana and Canada. Worse case scenario, we file BK 7 and adios. At least we will be alive to do the adios option. I will always own a gun, legally or otherwise. I already have a criminal record. Does not bother me.

This. Sounds like they split with $9800 in cash according to the article. Something tells me the perps knew the victim and she ain't squawking about how they knew each other.

This is one reason I don’t like the idea of hiring nannies, maids etc. and having them in my house. she might be a sweet illegal lady but who does she know?

I think you can get a gun to keep in the house.

Just can't CCW.
Someone I deal with regularly showed me his NYC carry permit - "Special Carry" at the top, and yes I actually saw it. He's not powerful or connected, but told me he "knew what to say".

Someone I deal with regularly showed me his NYC carry permit - "Special Carry" at the top, and yes I actually saw it. He's not powerful or connected, but told me he "knew what to say".
I think there are law firms set up to help people with the process. I wonder if your associate consulted such a firm.

Asian calendar on the wall.

7 other people in one room?

Happy Ending House?

1) If they are Asians, they typically have extended family living together
2) If they are Asians, the ones I have known well have preferred cash for purchases, which means they likely keep cash in their home.

I don't know if I get to happy ending house that quickly. Lol. The perps probably saw them buy something expensive with cash locally, or worked at or know someone who worked at the place where they spent the money and told their loser, criminal friends.

This case has a lot of questions to be sure; was the victim known to the perps or was there shady dealings at the home that was known around the neighborhood so that cash would be on hand. I would be hard pressed to say that three dudes executing a planned attack would run such a risk without knowing that it would be a payday. Just my $0.02.

As for the DNA; unless it’s in CODIS or some other accessible database it’s not the be all end all. We are only assuming it’s a rape and not a fondling or an oral assault (DNA recovery hard as hell there, no pun intended). The article says “sexually assaulted” which is wide open to interpretation. Due to the sensitivity of these types of assaults I’m shocked the cops even released that UNLESS they believed that these fellas are going to strike again and it’s an issue of “public safety”.

Despite all these factors I can only hope they get caught; they build secure facilities for these kinds of people to rot away in. $9K for 10/15 years in state prison doesn’t fit well into the risk/reward continuum.

This. Sounds like they split with $9800 in cash according to the article. Something tells me the perps knew the victim and she ain't squawking about how they knew each other.
some cleaning lady told somebody, who told somebody....

I would be hard pressed to say that three dudes executing a planned attack would run such a risk without knowing that it would be a payday. Just my $0.02.
I have no problem believing in home invasions directed at legit businessmen.
  1. North Chelmsford Chinese restauranteurs.
  2. David "Stringbean" Akeman.
All it takes is for some dumbass with no day job and no bank account to decide that
someone is "loaded", and that of course the money must be under the mattress.

Back
Top Bottom