List of Weapons in Feinstein Proposed Ban

I see they got my Beretta cx4 storm on there too, even though it is rather obscure. Obviously they went through lists, and got anything that was black or non traditional. Has anyone ever heard of a violent crime with a cx4? Didn't think so. Not that that should matter one bit of course, but that is their argument.

Full text

Dianne Feinstein Gun Bill: Text, List Of Guns Banned And Details Of 'The Assault Weapons Ban of 2013'

The legislation excludes the following weapons from the bill:

 Any weapon that is lawfully possessed at the date of the bill’s enactment;

 Any firearm manually operated by a bolt, pump, lever or slide action;

Assault weapons used by military, law enforcement, and retired law enforcement;

37% of police departments reported seeing a noticeable increase in criminals’ use of assault weapons since the 1994 federal ban expired.

That is a blatant lie of epic proportions. Now Handguns maybe, but rifles hardly.

Last edited:
Strange, when I look at the list all I see is "C**t Phukastein is waiting for her place in hell to get warm enough" ... no guns on the list ... none.

I see they got my Beretta cx4 storm on there too, even though it is rather obscure. Obviously they went through lists, and got anything that was black or non traditional. Has anyone ever heard of a violent crime with a cx4? Didn't think so. Not that that should matter one bit of course, but that is their argument.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dawson_College_shooting

Whatever the case, the criteria aren't whether they have been used in shootings, it's that thumbhole stocks are no longer considered "OK".

7400_750_6.gif
if it only had a wooden stock the fudds might get it

Canadians.... And he used a gun already illegal there. Proof outlawing a specific gun does not work.
Not what you asked. If you are going to use that kind of point to argue about it, get your facts straight. I do you no favors by not pointing out the holes in your argument before you trot out that line to a non.

Make her show you the connection between this drivel and how it will improve public safety.

Why I am a newly-minted member of NRA | Fox News

Maybe ask her if she is or ever was a member of the Nazi party.
Nazi Gun Control

Nazi Weapons Act of 1938 (Translated to English)

Classified guns for "sporting purposes".
All citizens who wished to purchase firearms had to register with the Nazi officials and have a background check.
Presumed German citizens were hostile and thereby exempted Nazis from the gun control law.
Gave Nazis unrestricted power to decide what kinds of firearms could, or could not be owned by private persons.
The types of ammunition that were legal were subject to control by bureaucrats.
Juveniles under 18 years could not buy firearms and ammunition.

Here is the 2013 version
Classified guns for "sporting purposes".
All citizens who wished to purchase firearms had to register with the Liberal officials and have a background check.
Presumed U.S. citizens are hostile and thereby exempted Diane Fienstein and Friends from the gun control law.
Gave Liberals unrestricted power to decide what kinds of firearms could, or could not be owned by private persons.
The types of ammunition that were legal were subject to control by bureaucrats.
Juveniles under 18 years could not buy firearms and ammunition.
As I've been saying, either they are going to listen to us and follow the Constitution or they are not. If they listen - fine. If they don't - Civil Disobedience is in order.

I'm going to see Niki Tsongas and see if she can explain how the congress believes it can violate the Constitution and some other good questions - I'll have to see how long she takes questions for or if she even does.

Last edited:
Whatever ban what you want, this will not impact me what so ever. I'm keeping what's mine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

In the proposed ban this thread is discussing. Feinstein has publicly stated thumbhole stocks would be on "the list" in the ban - Assault Weapons Ban summary - Assault Weapons - United States Senator Dianne Feinstein

Understood...Proposed, I was referencing your use of the words ( no longer considered "OK". ) I Just want to make sure we don't confuse the Audience as nothing has been voted on. All this ( proposed )Legislation up to this point is Feel good propaganda.

Understood...Proposed, I was referencing your use of the words ( no longer considered "OK". ) I Just want to make sure we don't confuse the Audience as nothing has been voted on. All this ( proposed )Legislation up to this point is Feel good propaganda.
Understood. This whole thread is about the proposed ban. Meaning is contextual, and like all contexts, you have to enter it to win.

Not what you asked. If you are going to use that kind of point to argue about it, get your facts straight. I do you no favors by not pointing out the holes in your argument before you trot out that line to a non.

I clearly pointed out in my question that I was not making the argument you claim I did. I actually don't care how often a gun is used in crimes when deciding what to ban (I would ban none).

I clearly pointed out in my question that I was not making the argument you claim I did. I actually don't care how often a gun is used in crimes when deciding what to ban (I would ban none).

You asked, "Has anyone ever heard of a violent crime with a cx4? Didn't think so. Not that that should matter one bit of course, but that is their argument."

While I agree with your point that it shouldn't matter, you asked the question, said, "Didn't think so," and I pointed out that it actually had been one, widely heard of. That's all. I realize we are all worked up about this piece-of-crap bill, but you asked and I answered.

I'll be waiting for them to come get them. I think thru should do it personally-each rep that votes yes, goes to their constituents homes, to confiscate. Seems fair. They want to tell me what to own, they can come get what they think i don't need.

Using my galaxy s2 via tapatalk, because I am too lazy to find a computer

But.... what if I don't have any "AK" and "AR" types? What if I have an "NDS-3" and a "YHM-15"?

Back
Top Bottom