List of Weapons in Feinstein Proposed Ban

From what I understand, they put language in there that would ban anything that has a full-auto equivalent.

G18, so, all Glocks are banned.

Manufacturers don't need to change names, they need to tell the US government they will not sell to them if they pass this law. It is profoundly against their best business interests to cut off a major source of high margin revenue as well as an avenue of R&D/Product development.

Good idea!...a la Barrett.

What someone mentioned a few posts back... What would happen if a ban passes and a legitimate manufacturer designed and sold a bolt action that accepted factory mags coincidentally compatible with the AR15?

Sent from my chimney using smoke signals.

What someone mentioned a few posts back... What would happen if a ban passes and a legitimate manufacturer designed and sold a bolt action that accepted factory mags coincidentally compatible with the AR15?

Sent from my chimney using smoke signals.

Remington currently makes a pump action (7615 series) that takes AR mags. The proposed ban focuses on semi-autos. SO... What would happen? They'd say, "good, we've taken away semi-autos and are eliminating mags over 10 rounds, and we'll call that bolt action that takes evil magazines a loophole and come up with something to ban it, too." Unless they're stopped.

AdolphFeinstein95zpsbaf1edeb.jpg

This is unlikely to pass the republican house, but it is still best to email write and call as many people as possible. I was getting hyper about this but am now feeling we can beat it down

I realize that many ANTI people are jumping on F-stein's band wagon (as its an "engine" for their goals).

Its her freakish, vendetta-desire to disarm "Mr & Mrs. america" (you can reference her very strange/unusual video interview comment) - after she owned a fire arm and possessed a LTC in the past - for her own personal protection.

She's got - her own agenda.... Her own personal and emotional WAR.

Just plain over-the-top - strange.....

Last edited:
Dianne, why would a California School district need to buy Assault Weapons to protect themselves from a massacre? Aren't schools GFZs? Maybe it is because these assault weapons are very effective defense weapons and the reason why many of have them.
The Fontana Unified School District bought the semi-automatic weapons last year to help maintain security at schools, but some parents and students have criticized the purchase.

FONTANA, Calif. — The semi-automatic rifles look like they belong in a war zone instead of a suburban public school, but officials in this Los Angeles-area city say the high-powered weapons now in the hands of school police could prevent a massacre.
Full article here:
Assault rifles at Calif. schools get mixed reviews

Seriously [STRIKE]the manufacturers[/STRIKE] WE THE PEOPLE need to stomp the **** outta this shit.

FIFY.
This is our fight, not just the manufacturers. The moonbats are driveling about how the "gun industry" is stopping these laws. We MUST send a clear and un-mistakable message that WE THE PEOPLE are stomping the **** out of this shit.

Back
Top Bottom