List of Weapons in Feinstein Proposed Ban

Guess what Frankenstein
y8ubene9.jpg

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

So basically anything that has a pistol grip and not a traditional rifle stock?
I need to find a way to put a grip on my lever and bolt guns just to piss her off.

Question: Would a home made AK like Boris' shovel AK be banned? It seems they are banning specific manufacturer's models.

I imagine Boris' is registered this way:
Manufacturer: Boris
Model: shit-shovel 1

"All AK types including the following..."

Last edited:
The big question here is, are you gonna comply. Words on 8.5 x 11 pieces of paper mean very little to many, any of this passes and its gonna get ugly and quick. Somehow I think they know this. So don't let you're Guard down while our attention is on the TV or the radio these crooks are planing behind the scenes, that much you can guarantee.

Will this have the guarantee of a LEO and retired LEO exemption with it ? Can't leave them out . Like New York , Oop's that's getting fixed in a hurry now isn't it .

So if I'm reading this right, they've taken out the language that has specific things like bayonett lug, flash hider and collapsible stock? Therefore, even the rifle I use for CMP/NRA matches is to be banned? Bah! [bs1]

The funny part is, i have a carbine, made by a smaller company, that under this rationale, should be on that list that is how convoluted the whole thing is. its like they took the top seller list and copied and pasted it

No even the antis know you can't hit anything with a mini14.

Haha, yep. This list is a joke though. No time to stop calling + meeting with all the politicians but seriously the only way for these things to go away is for her to croak. This would be her "life long dream" of disarming us and getting an AWB.

I realize it would take considerably a lot more paper but did she also make a list of all the people that will be losing their jobs? And my follow up question is when all these companies go out of business who will make rifles for the military and law enforcement?

Nevermind I forgot, once these are banned there will be no more crime and we won't need law enforcement

so basically if the rifle has a pistol grip its banned............**** you Feinstein, i could write how i really feel but sadly there arent enough vulgar words in the dictionary to properly cover it

I don't think anyone has explained to her the economic impact of her ban list. All the lost jobs in the firearms industry, plus ammo industry (and all related industries) will crash the economy. It will make the great depression look like a walk in the park.

Someone needs to beat her with an ugly stick... Oh, they already did... Damn

Back
Top Bottom