lipsey ruger 10 mm single action?

As far as ordering through dealer, EOPS list doesn’t specifically name the new model Blackhawk in 10mm but names New model Blackhawk in a dozen other calibers and also names 10mm in a few different models. It’s probably too new to have made it through last round of testing. You’ll have to ask around to dealers personally but I don’t think you’ll have any issues. It’s a single action only revolver with every other variant approved so not really a high risk item.

the blackhawk model has been on "the list" since said list came into being. unfortunately the new caliber for the gun means a new sku# and testing....if ruger submits it. if it's a short run lipseys commissioned gun maybe not.

switching manufacturers, a s&w rep i talked to 4 years ago told me if the base firearm hasn't been changed and it's only difference from the parent gun is a caliber change it's just the formality of submitting it for testing.

went through the wait when the redhawk 45 colt/45acp came out. i waited for it to hit "the list" cause i didn't want to pay that massachusetts premium to have it brought in early.

Back
Top Bottom