• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

lipsey ruger 10 mm single action?

As far as ordering through dealer, EOPS list doesn’t specifically name the new model Blackhawk in 10mm but names New model Blackhawk in a dozen other calibers and also names 10mm in a few different models. It’s probably too new to have made it through last round of testing. You’ll have to ask around to dealers personally but I don’t think you’ll have any issues. It’s a single action only revolver with every other variant approved so not really a high risk item.

the blackhawk model has been on "the list" since said list came into being. unfortunately the new caliber for the gun means a new sku# and testing....if ruger submits it. if it's a short run lipseys commissioned gun maybe not.

switching manufacturers, a s&w rep i talked to 4 years ago told me if the base firearm hasn't been changed and it's only difference from the parent gun is a caliber change it's just the formality of submitting it for testing.

went through the wait when the redhawk 45 colt/45acp came out. i waited for it to hit "the list" cause i didn't want to pay that massachusetts premium to have it brought in early.

Back
Top Bottom