• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Linsky after bump stocks AND pre ban mags !!!!!!!!!

Maura Healey's letter to the Globe said
It’s no surprise the Orlando killer chose an AR-15 style assault rifle. It’s a weapon of war, originally created for combat, and designed to kill many people in a short amount of time with incredible accuracy.

So I think what gets her all hot and bothered is the idea of an accurate rifle. That seems to be what makes them so dangerous. So a simple regulation would be that you can use any rifle you want, any mag capacity, any rate of fire, as long as it is not accurate. I believe that would alleviate her concerns.

Do we know what is different in the current senate bill? I want to email my rep, but don't want to discuss wording which is no longer in scope.

Thanks

Maura Healey's letter to the Globe said

So I think what gets her all hot and bothered is the idea of an accurate rifle. That seems to be what makes them so dangerous. So a simple regulation would be that you can use any rifle you want, any mag capacity, any rate of fire, as long as it is not accurate. I believe that would alleviate her concerns.

AKs for everyone! Woohoo!

Do we know what is different in the current senate bill? I want to email my rep, but don't want to discuss wording which is no longer in scope.

Thanks

This was added just before the house vote:
SECTION ZZ. The Secretary of Public Safety shall promulgate regulations by January 1, 2018 concerning the allowability of maintenance and enhancement of rifles, shotguns and firearms consistent with the intent of this section.

I am thinking that the alteration of the amendment at the last minute confused someone.
There are currently no further amendments from the house and none at all from the senate.

I'm sad that 7 and 9 were withdrawn. Assbags.

Would include fingers, then.

next up will be someone creating the autofinger...similar to the autoglove...the autofinger slips over your index finger and controls the speed at which your finger articulates from straight to closed and back to straight again with the twist of a knob...autofinger will be sold primarily as a female sex toy but is also very versatile and could be used for shooting sports...pick yours up today at our introductory price of $49.95 [smile]

can't wait to see one of you guys actually thinking about this and say hmm...i wonder what would happen if i jammed my wife's dildo in the triggerguard of my rifle...probably have to call that the autocock

Last edited:
next up will be someone creating the autofinger...similar to the autoglove...the autofinger slips over your index finger and controls the speed at which your finger articulates from straight to closed and back to straight again with the twist of a knob...autofinger will be sold primarily as a female sex toy but is also very versatile and could be used for shooting sports...pick yours up today at our introductory price of $49.95 [smile]

can't wait to see one of you guys actually thinking about this and say hmm...i wonder what would happen if i jammed my wife's dildo in the triggerguard of my rifle

marketed as the 'Finger Blaster 5000' there's not a snowballs chance in hell that Maura would try and ban it! GENIUS!!!

oh...and i'll take a qty. of 5 to get your business up and running. one for each finger, you know.

The train is going to leave the station. The enemy knows this is the one chance the will get in the forseeable future to add additional baggage. Our calls need to concentrate on "passing the bump stock ban without additional amendments" (which may work), not "vote against it" (which will not work).

marketed as the 'Finger Blaster 5000' there's not a snowballs chance in hell that Maura would try and ban it! GENIUS!!!

oh...and i'll take a qty. of 5 to get your business up and running. one for each finger, you know.

Wouldn’t sell, if it fits in the trigger guard,not Maura approved...

They are definitely trying to take advantage of the situation and slip something extra in.

Congress is already moving to ban the "bump stock" at the Federal level.

Can we ban illegals after every crime committed by an illegal now?

The train is going to leave the station. The enemy knows this is the one chance the will get in the forseeable future to add additional baggage. Our calls need to concentrate on "passing the bump stock ban without additional amendments" (which may work), not "vote against it" (which will not work).

JFC, so it's another small helping of shit we have to eat instead of the whole wheelbarrel.

It's like the scene in the walking dead https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb40oORiDGc

can't wait to see one of you guys actually thinking about this and say hmm...i wonder what would happen if i jammed my wife's dildo in the triggerguard of my rifle...probably have to call that the autocock

Sounds like something a couple transdermal probes and a TENS unit could solve.

When I called I didn't specify whether or not I support the bump stock ban, I just said that it's an issue that should be standalone without the additional concerns caused by the ambiguity of the current language.

Sounds like they are going to pick apart the budget, amendment by amendment due to lack of public hearing. At least that's how I hear it.

Back
Top Bottom