License Upgrade and a New Rifle Today!

June4th

NES Member
2A gods must be smiling down on me today: my upgraded LTC-A ALP came in today (in CANTON!), and my friendly FFL told me that the pre-ban Daewoo MAXII came in too!

Here's a picture by the seller and I'll take something of better quality later:

pix959012125.jpg

It's holster shopping time! [party]

P.S. I know some folks will be interested in the Canton upgrade story. I'll post it in the town list thread: http://northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=8703

Last edited:
UPgraded LTC?

You do know that a mere "B" would suffice for that rifle, don't you?

Of course, I stopped by at my FFL before I did at the PD and finished the transfer with my restricted-B. All my other EBR's were acquired with the B license as well.

the point of the post was that he was happy to not only get his LTC upgraded but also to get that rifle. Nowhere did he mention that he needed an A for that rifle

The OP read as follows:

2A gods must be smiling down on me today: my upgraded LTC-A ALP came in today (in CANTON!), and my friendly FFL told me that the pre-ban Daewoo MAXII came in too!

From which one could easily infer that the acquisition of the "A" and the EBR were causationally related.

But thank you for explaining what a third party meant.

causation and causally are words.

"causationally" is not.

it's one of those cultural concoctions semi-educated people employ when attempting to appear intelligent.

Here's a page full of articles suggesting otherwise:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q="causationally"&btnG=Search&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

Although I suspect you are right about the legitimacy of "causationally." MANY people say they "could care less" when they obviously mean the opposite, call cartridges "bullets" and bullets "heads;" yet they are still wrong.

so who did you have to blow to get an A ALP in canton?

Oh boy! You had to ask me to post the NSFW pic, didn't you? [rofl]

I had to dough out another 100 bucks for the application fee. And I explained to the licensing officer that my rational for the need for carry a handgun is that "I'd rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it. In addition, I explained the B class and Target/Sport restriction serves no purpose in deterring crime, but rather sets legal traps that lawful gun owners could inadvertently trip over.

I explained the B class and Target/Sport restriction serves no purpose in deterring crime, but rather sets legal traps that lawful gun owners could inadvertently trip over.

Which is why Chief Glidden, in his book, has advised AGAINST issuing "B" licenses for years.

Which proves the towns still "B-ramming" have virtually no basis in logic or law for their actions.

Guys and gals, English is my second language so please stop fighting over 'the OP's intent'. Half of the time, I have no idea what I write about...[rofl]

MANY people say they "could care less" when they obviously mean the opposite

Or they could mean that they could care less, but choose to not want to expend energy doing it... J/K. That's one of my pet peeves too.

Guys and gals, English is my second language so please stop fighting over 'the OP's intent'. Half of the time, I have no idea what I write about...[rofl]

Now we just need the other 10,337 people here to admit to that and the world of NES would be a happier, less contentious place. [wink]

The OP read as follows:

From which one could easily infer that the acquisition of the "A" and the EBR were causationally related.

But thank you for explaining what a third party meant.

Do you honestly have to shit on every person in here? Your act is old and doesn't belong.

The OP said:
I got my license upgraded and a new rifle!!! I'm excited

Scrivener said:
Why do you need an upgraded license for a rifle you idiot?

I hope you feel better about yourself. A life of correcting strangers on the internet must be pretty rewarding.

I hope you feel better about yourself. A life of correcting strangers on the internet must be pretty rewarding.

At least I don't have to abuse my control of the forum to put lies in people's mouths, as you just did.

For those foolish enough to actually believe Derek's mendacious "quote" of my post, the statement I actually made was:

You do know that a mere "B" would suffice for that rifle, don't you?

Back
Top Bottom