Libtards are trying to close Nauset Rod & Gun Club

+1
our gun's were displayed proudly in gun racks on the wall. you could buy a box of .22's just about anywhere. not so much here but down south most pick ups had gun racks with the owner's proudly showing off their rifles. different world today....

Our guns were always locked up, but I knew where the key to the gun rack was. This was never a problem then.

Post your own name and address on a gun forum anonymously, then sit back and squeal outrage about supposed "threats" and "gun nuts posting your info online".

Surprise smiley-face, we're the nicest people you've ever met.

To put this to rest ....

It doesn't look like Nauset is going to be attacked (this month anyway). No one from Nauset showed up to talk about it at CCF&G meeting tonight. None of our members from Brewster to Wellfleet had even heard there was an issue. It does not appear on any town website or board as an upcoming event that I've seen.
It's good to know that crap a$$ rag gets off on being anti freedom, better to know no one important is listening to their drivel. However we must stay vigilant and protect each other.

It's probably a good time to get an action committee together. I'd like to see all the Cape clubs get together with John Green and maybe some member/attorneys and brainstorm some ways to help protect our clubs. I'd be happy to make the arrangements, pm me.

Back
Top Bottom