• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

LGBTQ+++@*&$ in NH Taking Up Guns

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude, just come out of the closet already, you've been obsessing with dicks and sucking ... so this clears it out why.

you are exactly the mentally unstable individual, repressed and angry, who will go do something as cowardly as that.
you're just butthurt because i told you to go back to reddit.

Some interesting quotes and many conundrums in the article.

“I mean, if you go far enough left, you get your guns back,” says Guardian...
Except they'll want to use those guns to take everyone else's, along with the rest of your freedoms.

Pie in the sky but if enough left voters wanted gun rights, then maybe left politicians would have no choice but to support it. Gotta start somewhere...

you're just butthurt because i told you to go back to reddit.

I missed that statement and I don't have a reddit account.

You, on the other hand: AR15 shooter, obsessed with dicks, sucking, butts and homos having all the fun in the open ... your IQ isn't very high if you can't add all that together.

This kind of confuses me. Do they still feel persecuted or something?

No different than anybody else. In my opinion try being white and a taxpayer anywhere.

Wave your flag is all you want..

Like we have angry mob, dragging them out, and burning them at the stake..

The sad thing is they keep adding letters to the community and a lot of those people really don’t like groomers and f***ing transgender strip clubs for minors

I missed that statement and I don't have a reddit account.

You, on the other hand: AR15 shooter, obsessed with dicks, sucking, butts and homos having all the fun in the open ... your IQ isn't very high if you can't all that together.
"if you can't all that together"

what? you're so upset that you're typing nonsense. calm down, big boy.

I am for equal treatment. I am for law abiding people having guns. What people are forgetting. Of those who chose to arm themselves. See the gun as a tool. They are weaker, even if it in their mind that they are. The gun makes them have a chance. If they can make that jump. Then, it is not a big jump to start realizing that Dems what this right gone. This is where education comes in.

People say gay people don't vote Trump. I beg to differ. My wife's hairdresser is pro-Trump and wants his freedom. Him and his husband are successful. And of course, their lawn looks great

This kind of confuses me. Do they still feel persecuted or something?

No different than anybody else. In my opinion try being white and a taxpayer anywhere.

Wave your flag is all you want..

Like we have angry mob, dragging them out, and burning them at the stake..

The sad thing is they keep adding letters to the community and a lot of those people really don’t like groomers and f***ing transgender strip clubs for minors

"They" are saying in the article they wouldn't be welcomed at gunclubs, they probably never tried and just assumed because if they were accepted, it would go against their agenda... The game is not to be equal anymore for them, the game is to separate themselves and claim victim status.

"They" are saying in the article they wouldn't be welcomed at gunclubs, they probably never tried and just assumed because if they were accepted, it would go against their agenda... The game is not to be equal anymore for them, the game is to separate themselves and claim victim status.
I don’t know what gun club where they aren’t welcome, but I don’t feel welcome at any

I read it and followed the bylaws, but then they had to change them because machine gun owners aren’t a protected class

Edit, that message got butchered like five times

Hard core leftists love guns just as much as people on the right and I don't care who is packing heat because I am and as long as I can shoot back in my own defense I will, if needed. If you want to live peacefully then carry shoulder fired missiles and machine guns, in a dress, with a full beard and I'll call him Tina. But if the end goal is to disarm me for my own good, then it's an arms race instead and I would rather skip the ARs and move straight to the tactical nukes. No will disarm me without inflicting serious bodily harm. If I have to go down I'd rather let the oppressor go poof in the process. However I much prefer peaceful co-existence.

I am for equal treatment. I am for law abiding people having guns. What people are forgetting. Of those who chose to arm themselves. See the gun as a tool. They are weaker, even if it in their mind that they are. The gun makes them have a chance. If they can make that jump. Then, it is not a big jump to start realizing that Dems what this right gone. This is where education comes in.
Some people don't use any periods, and some use too many.. They both have one thing in common though, their thoughts are really difficult to understand.

Are you saying that if a person looks at the gun as a tool is weak?

A gun is literally a tool.

These leftists gun groups make me laugh. "We like guns too, we vote for everyone who wants to take them from you, why don't you accept us as gun owners?"
These people are the definition of Fudd. My wager is they overwhelmingly only own handguns and would vote for someone who would seize long guns in a heartbeat or enact other anti-2A laws. The Vice panel titled "Gun Owners & Users Debate America’s Gun Problem" illustrates this viewpoint.

People say gay people don't vote Trump. I beg to differ. My wife's hairdresser is pro-Trump and wants his freedom. Him and his husband are successful. And of course, their lawn looks great

I imagine a gay republican hairdresser would be an expert manscaper 🤣

If you vote, and vote DemocRAT, YOU ARE VOTING AGAINST GUN RIGHTS.

No matter where you stand on the transgender issue, some people inside the LGBT community see these raft of new anti-trans laws as a threat. So vote dem and be left alone but deal with gun rights issues of vote repubs and be essentially ghetto-ized but maybe with a gun because it's not like repubs are 2A champions. The right will lose this culture battle I hope you realize and probably end up ceding more political ground.

Yep, even that. US Constitution give ALL US citizen enumerated rights, with right to keep and bear arms being one of them.

This reminds me of Democrats who used to wring their hands and cry "Blacks want to take our jobs from white men and sleep with white women, why should we still let them vote?"
The constitution does not give any rights, it limits what the government can do - the rights are unalienable/god given.

No matter where you stand on the transgender issue, some people inside the LGBT community see these raft of new anti-trans laws as a threat. So vote dem and be left alone but deal with gun rights issues of vote repubs and be essentially ghetto-ized but maybe with a gun because it's not like repubs are 2A champions. The right will lose this culture battle I hope you realize and probably end up ceding more political ground.
Example of an "anti-trans" law?

These people are the definition of Fudd. My wager is they overwhelmingly only own handguns and would vote for someone who would seize long guns in a heartbeat or enact other anti-2A laws. The Vice panel titled "Gun Owners & Users Debate America’s Gun Problem" illustrates this viewpoint.

They will be the first to turn their guns in at the slightest hint of an all out confiscation, and turn your ass in the same time because you might have a different set of beliefs than they do.

Freedom only works one way with the majority of that specific group, their idea of freedom is being able to infringe upon yours.

I shoot with a trans person. I shoot with a number of gay guys. I don't care.

They love shooting as much as I do. They enjoy their 2A rights and strongly support these rights. They are good people.

It's best not to stereotype. I have gay friends, family members and employees. I don't care. They are either good people or not. That's my barometer.

Certainly YMMV, but in my mind who someone is attracted to is irrelevant. None of my business, actually. There are good people from all walks of life. There are effing idiots from all walks of life too. I taught my kids to hang with nice people. The rest does not matter. At all.

My name is Rich and I'm a gun guy. And I respect all those who also value and support our 2A rights. All of them.

Last edited:

Gay and trans are different groups with way different agendas, IMO of course :)

What I can’t figure out is the government loves to divide people, but they keep adding letters to a community at what point is it all inclusive? And we kill all the pedophiles.

Exactly, but sitting there with open arms and thinking someone is your friend just because they own the same tool as you do is foolish.

Also, if anyone thinks LGTBQ is arming themselves for fear of an over reaching .gov, you are in for a rude awakening lol Antifa is a good example to look at if there is any doubt who their enemy is.
True but god damm if those f***ers don't know how to get legislation passed

Law of unintended consequences

They will be the first to turn their guns in at the slightest hint of an all out confiscation, and turn your ass in the same time because you might have a different set of beliefs than they do.

Freedom only works one way with the majority of that specific group, their idea of freedom is being able to infringe upon yours.
I agree. There'd be a few steps in between what we have currently and an all out confiscation, though, and all I'm trying to say is, as long as they're allowed to own their handguns, they would be fine with a door-to-door confiscation of whatever it is that they don't own.

As a sweeping generalization, I don't actually think "they" want freedom, just legislated, mandatory obedience, so long as it doesn't affect them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom