LGBTQ+++@*&$ in NH Taking Up Guns

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t care what your pronouns are as long as you identify as a lawful gun owner.
Agree! We've been fighting against anti-gunners for decades because they made 2A a right-wing cause. The more liberal, left-of-center, communist, whatever wake up to the fact 2A IS the greatest equalizer, the less will 2A be viewed as a right-wing 'cause. When gun ownership rises amongst liberals, women, and minorities, the anti-2A will fizzle and this is THE most desired outcome. Here's why:
Yes, the SCOTUS can rule that existing anti-2A laws are illegal but they cannot stop creation of new bad laws. Once anti-2A position is no longer the something the left majority will support, the politicians will stop passing new bad laws, while SCOTUS will take care of the existing ones.

Wait - According to the article, I can go into a State park and target shoot at an improvised range? No game wardens check them out? You can make a campfire too?
I guess so! .....or maybe only certain "groups" are allowed to do that. Whatever......

I don't get these people. They say they wouldn't be accepted at clubs......bullshit. My club would have no problem with them......cis, trans, whatever gender you want to be. Pay the money, come shoot, be an advocate for gun owners rights is probably the #1 thing. The real fact is most of these people could care less about that.

Where this whole thing falls off a cliff is where these people vote for liberal democrats. Of which there is no doubt by their track record, liberal dems want to take away guns from people. We have old white men at our club that are liberal dems........same thing.....they are not readily accepted because their politics are simply wrong for gun owners. They could be black, blue, red, yellow, cis, trans, gay, queer.....whatever.....if your gonna vote against gun ownership at a gun club your not gonna be accepted. Simple as fxcking that. Don't piss down my neck and tell me its raining with your bullshit.

So the real question is......do these people really care about gun rights? Or do they care about protecting themselves from gun owners........ya know..the stereotypical old white man who might not agree with their lifestyle, who is always out to hurt them? Them and every other racial group blames the old white man....its always the old white man who is going to hurt all these groups.
Grow the fxck up.

The reality if guns weren't at thing and no one had them, or they were all taken away from the "dangerous" old white men........ Most of these people in these groups would be perfectly happy about it.

Last edited:
This is going to be a pretty interesting out yourself as a closet gun grabber thread.
The only gun grabbers are these idiots. There is so much hypocrisy in them you can smell it.

While there are local rod and gun clubs where she could shoot, Jamie says she believes she wouldn’t be welcomed as a trans woman or for her left-leaning political views.

Well duh, you vote for people who want to take our guns and freedoms, why would you be welcome?

Rainbow Reload is not a political group. It doesn’t advocate for any gun policies, and among members, there are a variety of opinions.

Again I guarantee you there isn't a Trump or Sununu voter in the group, they vote for LEFTISTS who want to DISARM everyone. The first rule of being a leftist is being a hypocrite.

I wonder where the political donations of their leadership go to.

These leftists gun groups make me laugh. "We like guns too, we vote for everyone who wants to take them from you, why don't you accept us as gun owners?"

I don’t care what your pronouns are as long as you identify as a lawful gun owner.

Even if that "lawful gun owner" votes for left wing liberal politicians that want to tax you to death, take your guns and wipe out white males?

Guns are a tool, not an identity or an object to virtue signal with.

<<-------- Moderate Libertarian.
so,
Agree with OP, if you are lawful, you can have a gun.
There are plenty of LGBTQ people out there who are otherwise "nice" "normal" "lawful" human beings.
....and some are mental cases, just like all the other gun owners out there.

"if it's raining, we’re training. If it’s snowing, we’re going.”
Rhyming is an important part of being an operator.

This guy transitioned to a .40
“Because reading the news, having a few experiences, realizing that I've gone from: old cis-male, white, upper middle class, really no real fears about anything, to: there are people that just looking at me will want to hurt me.”

Operator AF

You have to be dangerous back​

And I'll add....they say their group isn't about politics.

But their entire lives revolve around leftist politics. They are your political enemies.

So yea, they can have guns. All they want. No problem here.

Just remember that they wouldn't hesitate to cap you in the head in a WROL situation.

<<-------- Moderate Libertarian.
so,
Agree with OP, if you are lawful, you can have a gun.
There are plenty of LGBTQ people out there who are otherwise "nice" "normal" "lawful" human beings.
....and some are mental cases, just like all the other gun owners out there.
This. LGBTQ does not mean someone is f*cked in the head.

My BIL is gay, he is living with a gay guy. Both successful people, you don't know they are gay until they tell you. Both very normal people. They even make fun of gay people. And they hang out with all the hot chicks, WTF.

Even if they vote for left wing liberal politicians that want to tax you to death and wipe out toxic white males?
Yep, even that. US Constitution give ALL US citizen enumerated rights, with right to keep and bear arms being one of them.

This reminds me of Democrats who used to wring their hands and cry "Blacks want to take our jobs from white men and sleep with white women, why should we still let them vote?"

Yep, even that. US Constitution give ALL US citizen enumerated rights, with right to keep and bear arms being one of them.

This reminds me of Democrats who used to wring their hands and cry "Blacks want to take our jobs from white men and sleep with white women, why should we still let them vote?"

Where did I say they shouldn't have the same rights everybody else does?

Stop virtue signaling and work on your reading comprehension.

They are not my "buddies" just because they use the same tool I do. Just because you own a 3/8th stubby flex head ratchet, does that mean we are somehow connected if I own the same tool? You vote to take the tool from me, you are my enemy.. Is that easy enough for your limited comprehension to understand?

Last edited:

[rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

Doesn’t bother me as long as they support my right to own as well. As to the mentally unstable comments, have you been to a gun show recently? Some of the whackos there are pretty extreme as well. Unstable is not just an LGBTQ thing.
They don't support your right to own guns, they voted for Biden lol

They don't even support their own 2A rights with their votes.

A very high percentage of them voted for Xiden, not all.

I'm not worried, they'll have 40% casualties before they even engage the enemy.
Here in lies the problem. We are not enemies......the media makes us enemies by separating and isolating our groups via stereotypes and using us against each other.

If we would get together and vote for people that are for EVERYONE's freedoms, we'd be alot better off.

Setting aside how anyone feels on the gender topic, exercising a natural right that's protected by the Constitution is their own business. It's not for you or I to say, "No gun for you".

I AM completely comfortable with banning drag queen book readings for kids, though.

Exactly, but sitting there with open arms and thinking someone is your friend just because they own the same tool as you do is foolish.

Also, if anyone thinks LGTBQ is arming themselves for fear of an over reaching .gov, you are in for a rude awakening lol Antifa is a good example to look at if there is any doubt who their enemy is.

Great, putting guns in the hands of the mentally unwell. No way this is going to end in suicides and mass shooters.

dude, just come out of the closet already, you've been obsessing with dicks and sucking ... so this clears it out why.

you are exactly the mentally unstable individual, repressed and angry, who will go do something as cowardly as that.

Here in lies the problem. We are not enemies......the media makes us enemies by separating and isolating our groups via stereotypes and using us against each other.

If we would get together and vote for people that are for EVERYONE's freedoms, we'd be alot better off.

Some people don't want freedom and specifically don't want you to be free. Imagine asking this group what should happen if someone refuses to pretend they're the other gender. My guess is that they'd want some form of punishment, socially and enforced by government.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom