Letter From Ted Nugent

F

Finalygotabeltfed

SELF EVIDENT NUGE
by Ted Nugent

With the beautiful Atlantic Ocean whitecapping out my hotel window on Ft. Lauderdale Beach this fine American rock-n-roll summer morning, the only thing more beautiful is my handsome, oh so utilitarian Glock Model 20, 10mm semi auto pistol and twelve loaded high capacity magazines sitting on the little table next to me. I am such a man for all seasons. Can you say cocked, locked and ready to rock, doc?I’m on my 47th year blitzkrieg rock-n-roll tour across America. I have many guitars, oversized amplifiers and plenty of guns and ammo. The American Boy Scout lives. Prepared is good. Unprepared is for losers. Know it.

By all intellectually honest considerations, my gift of life qualifies as Supreme, and not only worthy of defending, but clearly demanding to be defended by all moral beings. And speaking of losers, sadly and frighteningly, some weasels made their way onto the so called Supreme Court who apparently do not agree with me. Fortunately, I am a self made man, have a firm grasp of logic, self evident truth and its history, and I wait for no one to authorize my pure instinct to defend myself and loved ones. When in doubt, I whip it out.And like many real Americans across this great country, while we are relieved and pleased with the McDonald ruling of five Supreme Court Justices, I am absolutely appalled that any clear thinking human being, much less an American sitting on the Supreme Court of the United States, could possibly believe that individual Americans have no right to self defense. That four of the nine Supreme Court justices believe this, is a monumental indictment against the very precepts of the American experiment, the premise of God given individual rights, and a cruel bastardization of our sacred US Constitution and Bill of Rights.

If anyone thinks for one minute that I am waiting for Miss Ginsburg or anyone else to give me the green light to practice the religion of my choice, or to speak my individual mind, or to write what I damn well please in song or on the pages of newspapers, magazines or websites, they have another painful think coming.Headsup blackrobers, I am in charge of my life, survival, thoughts, statements, writings, religious practices and without a shadow of a doubt, my God given individual right to keep and bear arms to defend myself from evil in any shape or form. And with all due respect, I see and know clear and present evil in tyranny, dictatorships, Emperors, kings, despots, slavedrivers and the history of abuse of power. And I defy it out of hand.

If ever there was an abuse of power, it would be most egregious when people are voted into public office by we the people of America, and those elected people have the audacity to attempt to deny me the right to self defense, then have the unmitigated pomposity to steal more of my hard earned tax dollars to hire their own armed security detail with my money while forcing me into unarmed helplessness. It must stop now. Know it.

With the Mao Tse Tung fan club in the White House, a clueless, rookie president hellbent on spending like a maniac as unprecedented debt piles up all around him, and every other imaginable indicator of an America turned upside down, it comes as no surprise that this insane level of madness has metastasized into the Supreme Court where the Bill of Rights is being trashed by clueless, dangerously insulated old people, intentionally disconnected from the real world where the possession of a firearm so often means life and death for good, innocent Americans everyday of the year.Whose side are these so called justices on?

To dismiss this self evident truth is to literally side with a failed court system and the evil perpetrators of its insidious engineered recidivism, virtually guaranteeing stacks of dead victims at the hands of released monsters, while the Supreme blackrobers go about their professionally protected little lives. Tell me these four Supreme Court justices don’t know this. Tell me they qualify to have any variation of the term justice associated with their names in any way, shape or form. Tell me you believe in forced unarmed helplessness of good American families. Tell me you care. Ask me if I do.

We better get crackin America. The SCOTUS indecision on the Second Amendment (and I don’t want to hear about the close call) is further proof that The American Way is being attacked like never before. I hope all Americans are raising hell like I am, letting elected officials know that we are deeply offended at the course America is currently on. Fedzilla in all its ugly forms is beyond out of control. The Mao Tse Tung fan club is moving forward at a breakneck pace to fundamentally disassemble the American Dream. They must be stopped.This blatant disregard for the most basic human right and instinct to self defense is as bad as it gets.

It is time to clean house. Time for real hope and change. I hope we change back to the real America as fast as possible. My life is worth protecting, and my American Dream is worth fighting to get back.

Keep means its mine, you can’t have it. Bear can only mean one thing; I’ve got some on me right here, right now. Shall not be infringed also needs no interpretation, unless you just don’t get it. Get it. And get it right

And here is the post of another in response to the above:

Chuck writes,

"If 4 of the SC justices would restrict my right to self defense,
at what point would assault no longer be considered a crime
(by them)?

If I don't have a right to it, then how can my right (that I don't have)
be violated by an assault upon me?

So, it follows, that at some point, assault is no longer a
crime because it does not deprive me of my rights.

I know that my train of reasoning is weak here, but
know in my heart that my self defense right IS NOT SOMETHING
THAT I WILL RELINQUISH.

I'd read that letter, but I don't have enough money to pay Ted for the privilege of doing so.

I was wondering who would be the first person on this board to shoot the messenger. You win.[smile]

Aside from that his points are valid.

Last edited by a moderator:
If he hadn't done what he did TO PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD no less, then I would probably be appreciative of this type of letter. But falling on deaf ears now.

I couldn't even get through it. He's a scumbag opportunist...I hold Ted Nugent in about the same regard as Nancy Pelosi...
I can respect opportunism. What I cannot respect or abide are despots, dictators, and the people who put them in power - that is Nanci Pelosi.

So, I have to disagree. As much respect as I have lost for Ted, I still rank people like Pelosi down there with home invaders (which, as it turns out is exactly what she is...)

this. ted is a fraud and a liar. he screwed us all over in a big way and if anyone could have done something it would have been him.
We need to stop waiting for leaders... As I mentioned, I am deeply disappointed in him, but taking from it the positive lesson to people that they need to get out there their damn selves and stop waiting for someone else to do it for them.

I was wondering who would be the first person on this board to shoot the messenger. You win.
Usually "shoot the messenger" refers to lashing out a the messenger because you don't like the message. In this case, it's because of the general dislike for his "I'll rally for your cause as long as I get an appearance fee" approach to support.

We need to stop waiting for leaders... As I mentioned, I am deeply disappointed in him, but taking from it the positive lesson to people that they need to get out there their damn selves and stop waiting for someone else to do it for them.

this!

Usually "shoot the messenger" refers to lashing out a the messenger because you don't like the message. In this case, it's because of the general dislike for his "I'll rally for your cause as long as I get an appearance fee" approach to support.

I'm sure he's not the only person who gets paid an appearance fee to support a cause.

If the same situation were reversed and and an anti rights celebrity did the same thing, people on this board would be tripping over themselves with joy.

You think the libtards who speak at colleges in support of the commies there and their causes don't get paid....and handsomely? They most certainly do, along with their usual book sales and coincidental signings that routinely occur.

Regardless of what Ted did recently with regard to DC, his heart and mind are in the right place and he understands whats going on and who's doing it and claims his rights with affirmation .....more so than a good number of members of this board.

No, if he CARED so much then why not show up for free like folks from this board did? He talks the big talk, but instead of offering his time in support of a cause he's involved in he wants money which could be used to further the cause. Maybe so he can buy another 10mm to use on his ranch. Even idiots can have a valid point once in a while, that doesn't mean I will like or respect them. I only marginally liked him before, now I think he's an asshat.

I'm sure he's not the only person who gets paid an appearance fee to support a cause.

If the same situation were reversed and and an anti rights celebrity did the same thing, people on this board would be tripping over themselves with joy.

You think the libtards who speak at colleges in support of the commies there and their causes don't get paid....and handsomely? They most certainly do, along with their usual book sales and coincidental signings that routinely occur.

Regardless of what Ted did recently with regard to DC, his heart and mind are in the right place and he understands whats going on and who's doing it and claims his rights with affirmation .....more so than a good number of members of this board.

In fact, I AM THE ONE PAYING FOR THEM. All the state subsidized lofty institution's of higher learning use MY TAX dollars to pay to hear the drivel of these un-americans.

Palin gets something like $100K for speaking at a Tea Party.

And, as I understand it, frequently returns the fee to the Tea Party.

Lots of people get paid appearance fees.

As individuals they need to decide when to take the fee and when the cause justifies appearing for free. Similarly, lawyers get paid for their time but have a goal for a certain amount of pro-bono work.

For the 'godfather' of the 2A movement to whiff on the most important 2A event in many years because they CAN'T AFFORD his fee, was inexcusable!

The 'NUGE' knew full well that this was a grass roots operation of people coming together for an event solely funded by donations. He knew there were no deep pockets here.

He also helped INITIATE the whole idea of the event and caused it to fall way short of its objectives by failing to properly support and promote the event. Who would have predicted that his interest was based on a potential money making opportunity, and not solely based on the priniciple of protecting our rights?

He could have made all the difference in the world, and DECIDED NOT TO!

For me, he's now no different than anyone else who picks a theme to build a profitable career around. Good luck to him, but he has no special significance to my life. There are many more gun owners who believe more that EVERYONE needs to 'grab an oar and help row the boat' because of the importance of the principles involved.

Last edited:
No, if he CARED so much then why not show up for free like folks from this board did? He talks the big talk, but instead of offering his time in support of a cause he's involved in he wants money which could be used to further the cause. Maybe so he can buy another 10mm to use on his ranch. Even idiots can have a valid point once in a while, that doesn't mean I will like or respect them. I only marginally liked him before, now I think he's an asshat.

I'd venture a guess that his appearance fee would have covered the travel/equipment moving expenses and pay for his road crew. I think he'd have looked kind of silly showing up without his band and equipment don't you?

As for "money that could be used to further the casue"......go find me a cancer research doctor, lab tech, or supply company that supplies them, that works for free. Remember that next time you make a donation to a cancer fund. Is your wallet going to go back into you back pocket, or do you make the donation?

As for "money that could be used to further the casue"......go find me a cancer research doctor, lab tech, or supply company that supplies them, that works for free.

A better example would be fund raisers like the Pan MA Challenge. That event is a legit charity, very low percentage of money raised goes to overhead, most of the people doing the work are volunteers .... but, the charity pays $900K for marketing firm owned by the founder of the challenge that pays him $400K per year for his services.

I'd venture a guess that his appearance fee would have covered the travel/equipment moving expenses and pay for his road crew. I think he'd have looked kind of silly showing up without his band and equipment don't you?

As for "money that could be used to further the casue"......go find me a cancer research doctor, lab tech, or supply company that supplies them, that works for free. Remember that next time you make a donation to a cancer fund. Is your wallet going to go back into you back pocket, or do you make the donation?

Who said he was expected to show up with a road crew? Who expected a rock and roll show.

He could have rolled into town for a day like everybody else and given a speech. Others did it without a road show.

People expected that he would lend his stature to the cause. I don't think the focus was on entertainment.

I understand it was $40,000.00 - not to play. Not to bring his road crew, but to show up to an event he helped spawn... The organizer of the event already was $90,000.00 in the hole from his own money, (saved and borrowed)...

I don't know the money aspect, I just tossed out a guess as to why.

Back
Top Bottom