• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Let’s be clear: Trump mentioning “Second Amendment rights” while discussing the protests is a direct call to arms to the right wing radicals

Reptile

NES Member
This is from an anti...
Let’s be clear: Trump mentioning “Second Amendment rights” while discussing the protests is a direct call to arms to the right wing radicals and other armed individuals who have integrated themselves with peaceful protesters. He is asking for violence from his base.

View: https://twitter.com/igorvolsky/status/1267590399264280577

View: https://twitter.com/igorvolsky/status/1267594978185940992

I don't think there will be much more gun control in light of these riots.

My ex, who pretty much hates everything about Trump, texted me earlier about this and was actually supportive of his comments.

Dog whistle to the extreme right?

No, it's just more meaningless ear-tickling to his support bas.

Dunno about meaningless, I suspect the media & the Left won’t find it meaningless. You know how many people have asked me how to get a License/firearm in the past couple of months? I personally assisted two people in getting their first firearm in the past 60 days. Got a call today from a friend saying it’s time. I think it’s going a little beyond the base now.

Who is Eye-gore Moronski????

Obama wrote a letter regarding the whole George Whathsisname thing. That's clearly a call to his base to destroy America through violent protest. Just like after Ferguson in 14.

I can do it too. See how stupid that sounds???? Wait. Some of you believe that. LOL. (To be fair, Obama had the power in 14 to stop the riots. He has the power now. He's too thuggish to ever consider it. "No. They need to burn crap down. That's how we get ahead." No, dumbass. It isn't. It's the opposite of that.)

Back
Top Bottom