• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Less Lethal

Less Lethal = Less Effective. The courts are still going to call it deadly force anyways, so you might as well use something that will work a lot better.

-Mike

Less Lethal = Less Effective. The courts are still going to call it deadly force anyways, so you might as well use something that will work a lot better.

-Mike

Good point Mike. I'll expand on that a bit.

Let's say that fateful night comes and you have a bg in your house. You pick up your home defense weapon with lethal rounds and defend yourself. If he dies we all know you're in a world of beauractic crap. At least for a little while.
Now lets say the bg's family decides to sue.
If I"m that family's attorney and I somehow find out you had a choice to use the less lethal option that was sitting in your night stand I'm gonna be all over you.
Bottom line; Only bullets are going to stop a real bad guy. And as it's been said on this forum a million times before, shoot til the threat is neutralized. No more, no less.

Back
Top Bottom