Lee reloading kit at Cheaper than dirt

reloading.jpg

Obama IS NOT going to be happy with this set up!

[grin]

Obama IS NOT going to be happy with this set up!

[grin]

Nuts.

Then he will defenitly not invite me over for a beer if he saw the other half to my little bench. It's mobile (on locking castors) but can connect up for length. I use it for cleaning/matinance mostly. It's got a removable block for a knife sharpening station and some flush steel T's for the magnetic parts bowls. Also, the cleaning rods slip into black pipes below the top surface to protect them. There is an inscription on the back in raised letters. Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Workbench.jpg

Sorry, I'm not trying to hijack the thread. I'm just hopefully placing closure on the bench. Lee is a good product, refer back to the original post I submitted. A lot of people started with Lee products.

Last edited:
I have been using the challenger anniversary kits for 7 years have never had a problem with it. But just the other day the cam piece that is aluminum broke now have to call lee and get a new piece. I have loaded thousands of rounds with it 45, 223, 308, 7MM Mag. Never a problem

It is the weakest link in the chain. When I bought mine I bought an extra one as a just in case. I have a penchant for that. I usually have spare parts hanging around for a lot of things that are known blowouts. As this is a firearms forum, I have spares for all of mine from springs to fully assembled bolt groups. I can't just ignore something thats flawed, broken or may become so commonly. In retrospect, I think it's time for me to visit the shrink.

I had the Lee Pro1000. Still have it actually, but it's buried in storage somewhere at my brother's house. It's definitely not as refined as the other brands, but considering the price it's a pretty good deal. I've literally reloaded tens of thousands of quality rounds through that thing (9mm, .45ACP, .38Spl/.357mag, 10mm/40SW). I certainly made my money back in ammo savings 10x of over.

It is the weakest link in the chain. When I bought mine I bought an extra one as a just in case. I have a penchant for that. I usually have spare parts hanging around for a lot of things that are known blowouts. As this is a firearms forum, I have spares for all of mine from springs to fully assembled bolt groups. I can't just ignore something thats flawed, broken or may become so commonly. In retrospect, I think it's time for me to visit the shrink.

Why? Do you think he may have an opinion on some parts you may have missed?

Back
Top Bottom