Are people this retarded at the Gun Parlor?

I frequent non mill FFLs. The mill is super convenient because there is about 100% chance you will find what your looking for (or not sometimes) if you go there on the right days. Plus several of them are NES members.
I must have missed it if/where I said anything negative about the Mill dealers. I certainly didn't mean to. Someone please point it out to me where I did so. 🤔
I went to the Gun Parlor a few times prior to all the stuff coming out about them. Haven't been back since. Everyone is free to make their own choices obviously but I don't see any reason to support them.
Exactly. We all get to shop anywhere we wish. The NES blacklist of places not to shop is so long and out of date as to have become essentially meaningless. :(

I must have missed it if/where I said anything negative about the Mill dealers. I certainly didn't mean to. Someone please point it out to me where I did so. 🤔
I wasn't trying to imply that. My bad.
Exactly. We all get to shop anywhere we wish. The NES blacklist of places not to shop is so long and out of date as to have become essentially meaningless. :(
True. But Gun Parlor should never come off the list.

Well, I will submit to you that the NES blacklist could use a whole lot of updating... but if I were to get into the whys, I'm sure I would be bombarded with a metric ton of negative remarks. [mg]
Dude, go spend your money there and hang out with those rats if you want.

Don't tell others it is fine to spend money there. It isn't.

That place is a f*cking sh*t hole ran by scumbags with sh*t prices. They will rape you on prices, sell you out and be happy about it. Then they will turn around, invite the press and start rating out people for ordering ammo online.

Are Gun Parlor owners/staff memeber here?
Never heard of one publicly.
My sister was taking some lessons there because it’s so close to her home but I told her to use my FFL for her first purchase.
She was getting some ammo as well until I found out and set her straight with a better source.

Never heard of one publicly
Can't remember if it was here or one of the FB groups going back awhile but one of their people was bragging about banging peoples wives and stuff like that. I do think someone from GP officially addressed stuff here on the forum after getting blasted for weeks and went about as well as you can expect, but I could be mis-remembering that.

Can't remember if it was here or one of the FB groups going back awhile but one of their people was bragging about banging peoples wives and stuff like that. I do think someone from GP officially addressed stuff here on the forum after getting blasted for weeks and went about as well as you can expect, but I could be mis-remembering that.
I did a private sale for something I don’t remember in the parking lot while the place was just getting started but never went back.

So now mine and @Reptile classified aren’t looking so bad, huh?

I’m telling you I bought that full auto Mac 10 listed for sale in the classifieds in the parking lot there
I was just talking to my son about that Mac 10 and I'm tempted to buy it. I think I may have talked to you in the past about a 9mm Mac. I really want something full auto, but probably not a Mac

Well, the truth... despite the usual NES fun trashing of non-Mill dealers... is that the Gun Parlor is a pretty popular and successful place. Let's face it, they seem to have the central MA market pretty much all to themselves with the demise of most other Worcester area dealers. Yes, they are expensive, but not everybody is dirt poor retired penniless scum like yours truly and always looking to pick-up a super-bargain. I would compare the Gun Parlor to Mass Firearms School, Guns Inc./Hot Brass in West Springfield and Cape Gun Works down on the Cape. It's that kind of place. I might even be a member there if only I could afford it. [laugh]

They may be successful, but that's because people have just gotten comfortable with the big box store mentality. How often do people go to a local hardware store vs Lowes/HD. How many people shop at a general store or farm stand vs going to Stop and Shop?

People have gotten used to walmart, amazon, target and don't seek out smaller specialty places anymore and automatically assume a big generic store is better.

I was there once, because I bought something and the person wanted to do the transfer there.

Once it was revealed they were sending 4473 info the Maura they were on my prema ban list. I don't consider myself rich, but I also don't consider myself penniless scum. I stay away on principal not price.

Then they went after TSUSA for shipping ammo. Their list of treachery is long enough to not bother with them.

Anyone who values their data privacy should never go near that place. I'm sure they'd hand over video of license plates if asked too.

Just stay away.

I do think someone from GP officially addressed stuff here on the forum after getting blasted for weeks and went about as well as you can expect, but I could be mis-remembering that.

They did. It was right after the TV Interview came out on I think Channel 5 and the owner came on the NES to try and defend himself and the store. He got steamrolled and I don't think he ever came back.

I was just talking to my son about that Mac 10 and I'm tempted to buy it. I think I may have talked to you in the past about a 9mm Mac. I really want something full auto, but probably not a Mac

They may be successful, but that's because people have just gotten comfortable with the big box store mentality. How often do people go to a local hardware store vs Lowes/HD. How many people shop at a general store or farm stand vs going to Stop and Shop?

People have gotten used to walmart, amazon, target and don't seek out smaller specialty places anymore and automatically assume a big generic store is better.

I was there once, because I bought something and the person wanted to do the transfer there.

Once it was revealed they were sending 4473 info the Maura they were on my prema ban list. I don't consider myself rich, but I also don't consider myself penniless scum. I stay away on principal not price.

Then they went after TSUSA for shipping ammo. Their list of treachery is long enough to not bother with them.

Anyone who values their data privacy should never go near that place. I'm sure they'd hand over video of license plates if asked too.

Just stay away.

I believe in the "shop locally" and follow it as much as possible. It puts money back into my local economy, helps pay the people who live in my community.

I use the two local hardware stores in town before I go to Lowes or Home Depot. One's a lumberyard, and the other is an Ace Hardware. They've got overlap, but pretty good coverage in a lot of areas. After that, it's the Tractor Supply just across the town line; (they've got some interesting stuff).

Local gun shop whenever possible. They have good stock, and if not in stock, can get stuff. I ordered a scope mount a couple weeks ago, asked Brandon if he needed my number so that he could call me when it came in. He laughed, said he had it, and if he couldn't find it - he'd get it from Wes. Wes works for a related company, I shoot with him.

I load my own pistol ammo. I buy supplies from major vendors online and it's delivered. In the past, I've bought from Bass Pro, it's just not worth the aggravation.

AR-15 ammo comes from several places, a buddy of mine has a reloading company - I get a fair bit from him. That's the ammo I use for everything but serious long distance shooting. I've settled on Fiocchio Range Dynamics 62 grain for past two hundred yards, (my gun likes it) - and that comes from online vendors or (@Mountain don't read this) from Palmetto State Armory.

Haven't eaten a donut in years. Couldn't tell you. Xl hot is Like 3 bucks
Anyone noticed the donut shops popping up around se Ma and RI with the Asian people running them. Great donuts, theres one in Seekonk across from the abandoned Seekonk Cinemas. Master Donuts. They also bought the rise Cafe on rt 138 in Sonerset. Theres a bunch around RI, they have different names but the exact same donuts.

Anyone noticed the donut shops popping up around se Ma and RI with the Asian people running them. Great donuts, theres one in Seekonk across from the abandoned Seekonk Cinemas. Master Donuts. They also bought the rise Cafe on rt 138 in Sonerset. Theres a bunch around RI, they have different names but the exact same donuts.

We've always enjoyed going to Rocko's in Westborough. HUGE donuts. Though you got to get there early as they sell out quickly. Wife loves the Fruity Pebble donut. Sweet, but really good!

We've always enjoyed going to Rocko's in Westborough. HUGE donuts. Though you got to get there early as they sell out quickly. Wife loves the Fruity Pebble donut. Sweet, but really good!

Basic Batch in Milford is good. Not as large as Rocco's but in my opinion they taste better. They change their menu every month

Does Reptile provide proof they are pre-ban?
I can provide pertinent information from here regarding pre ban status of my mags:

There is lots of information on mags for those who need to see it in writing.

Low caliber markings, square notch, u notch etc.

Glock Happy Sticks have been known to sell for $800 + tax on Gun Broker.

I have only sold them for less than $700 each because I sold them in a bulk discount.

The catch all characteristic for pre ban Glock mags is low caliber markings.

The reason being is that the post 94 mags had the caliber makings raised to make room for the LE/GOV Restricted marking underneath.

When the ban ended in 2004, Glock never lowered the caliber markings back down again so mags with high caliber markings are prohibited even if they don't say LE/GOV Restricted.

All U notch are also pre ban. However - there are U notch that say LE/GOV Restricted - 33 rounders. Very rare, though.

Repteile will now have to raze his prices with this new pricing guide information.
When reptile “razes” his prices I will introduce to the world my latest gene- splicing creation:

Attachments

• IMG_9029.jpeg
    IMG_9029.jpeg
    93.5 KB · Views: 5
Was there last year as I bought a gun online and the owner wanted to do the transfer there. I wasn’t paying for the transfer and didn’t really care. They had a ton of inventory but the prices were ridiculous. But even though the place was pretty busy. A lot of people in the range as well. Guess some people are rich
Meh, most of clientele of places like that are "johnny 1 box" that buys like 1 or two guns a year, they're not going to care or get emotionally bound up over it. Also while none of us here like paying raep prices, when we refocus under the lens of an NPC that barely shoots, a gun that costs an extra couple hundred bucks is not going to amount to more than noise. Like they're over there doing their npc retard dance, rest of us meanwhile are dropping more rounds in one range trip than they will shoot all year.

Think of it like this- it's like that elderly grandma that you know that pays too much for full service gas but basically doesn't give a shit because that tank of gas is going to last her like a month. 🤣

had a friend that bought a portable milling machine, it weighed 195 pounds. He had it in bed of his truck but couldn't get it out so he called me and asked for help. So I looked it over and asked where we were putting it, he had a cart with wheels about ten feet away on concrete so I said step back and picked it up. I carried it to the cart put it down and said anything else? He went into his shop and paid me in 30 round mags for my ar....gave me eight of them.. I said hell I cant take these I did this because you are my friend.. He smiled and said no you take them so I feel better.. good dude

Well, the truth... despite the usual NES fun trashing of non-Mill dealers... is that the Gun Parlor is a pretty popular and successful place. Let's face it, they seem to have the central MA market pretty much all to themselves with the demise of most other Worcester area dealers. Yes, they are expensive, but not everybody is dirt poor retired penniless scum like yours truly and always looking to pick-up a super-bargain. I would compare the Gun Parlor to Mass Firearms School, Guns Inc./Hot Brass in West Springfield and Cape Gun Works down on the Cape. It's that kind of place. I might even be a member there if only I could afford it. [laugh]
There is some truth to this. There are no good gun stores in Worcester area and newbies with money end up at Cabelas or GP for their first gun.

North Central there are very small good shops like Demalia’s. But they dont have inventory and many newbies are pants shitters and afraid of what they sell or dont want to drive the half hour to North Central

So most in the know here are left with online sales and transfers at dealers as we wont deal with gp or Cabelas.

There is some truth to this. There are no good gun stores in Worcester area and newbies with money end up at Cabelas or GP for their first gun.

North Central there are very small good shops like Demalia’s. But they dont have inventory and many newbies are pants shitters and afraid of what they sell or dont want to drive the half hour to North Central

So most in the know here are left with online sales and transfers at dealers as we wont deal with gp or Cabelas.
RIP Pullman Arms

Back
Top Bottom