• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lawn Signs for President!

I have noticed similar. Saw a guy in Douglas yesterday on my way home from work in a gray dodge p/u with very large Hillary for prison billboards on the bed sides. It was awesome if I ever meet him the first round is on me.

I don't have a lawn, but I've got the signs out between the trees!! I would say 10 to 1 trump to hitlery in NH and even the parts of MA I drive through frequently. My favorite home-made addition to a 4x8 Trump sign in Hollis is a strip on top of it, 4-6" tall, starting with the H with arrow logo and reading "Her Lies Matter!"

I was on Route 27 somewhere on the Natick/Sherborn line. Saw a hand made sign that said "Arrest Her". It was on a 3x4 piece of plywood.

I personally feel like there are more Trump supporters out there. They are in stealth mode in MA because everyone here shits on anyone that says anything remotely positive about Trump

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

I personally feel like there are more Trump supporters out there. They are in stealth mode in MA because everyone here shits on anyone that says anything remotely positive about Trump

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Exactly

I drove by this one recently. [smile]
13d69443a07499afebdf192c50e3b625.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My problem is I live with 2 Demos (+ one displaced to NY) . . . Luckily none of them a big fans of killery so Johnson might get some votes or Michelle might get a couple write-ins

People were telling me about a house in Bedford, NH that was covered in Trump signs, and had a cage on the roof with Hitlery in it.

Two or three times a week there at people on the 495 overpass in Marlborough on my way home from work with Trump banners and American flags. I'm always sure to lay on my horn!

Two or three times a week there at people on the 495 overpass in Marlborough on my way home from work with Trump banners and American flags. I'm always sure to lay on my horn!

I've been doing the same. The "thumbs up" gesture from the sunroof and honking creates a sense of camaraderie. I've never seen people so on board with a presidential nominee as we've seen with Trump.

IMG_1023.JPG

Even in the Boston area it seems like a 50/50 split between Trump and Clinton signs/stickers.

I have noticed similar. Saw a guy in Douglas yesterday on my way home from work in a gray dodge p/u with very large Hillary for prison billboards on the bed sides. It was awesome if I ever meet him the first round is on me.

Moved to Douglas in June, like stepping back in time (in a good way) and yes, there seem to be a higher level of Trump supporters. I had a libtard neighbor tell me that 70% of the town votes Republican, he was not happy about it but really did not care what I thought anyway

I'm actually liking the lack of presidential signs in my area.
Seems more people into local...

We have some serious libs in my neighborhood and there is one who who was all over Warren when she was running. They have yet to put a hitlery sign....lol I have stickers on my car. My wife won't ride in it or drive it. I have my Trump lawn sign but she won't let me put it out. If the mushroom across the street puts out a hitlery sign my Trump sign will go out too. The wife is voting for Trump but she doesn't want the world to know. What can you do...

I have definitely seen a lot more Trump signs lately but lawn signs don't vote, people do. And an enthusiastic vote counts jut as much as one that isn't.

I am hopeful but nervous about Tuesday. VERY nervous.

I wonder if in the history of elections a SINGLE voter had their opinion changed by a yard sign. I despise all yard signs, tv and radio ads, I'm going to check into a psych facility Nov 9th, no matter who wins.

I'd be willing to bet that the specific yard which a sign has been posted in has changed a neighbor's vote.

"Bob has a [candidate] sign in his yard. He's a smart guy, I'll have to consider my vote" is an entirely plausible scenario.

Yard signs are also effective in a name recognition way on uninformed voters in local races. Plays to the way human associative memory works.

?... sarkazm missed?... If this election has accomplished anything, it's certainly made people more testy, short tempered, whatever....

no sarcasm, self-appointed hall monitors annoy me.

This election is certainly a sht-show. I've already voted, and I voted for Trump, not because I like him, but because I absolutely despise Hillary Clinton and everything that she represents. The Republican party put up 17 candidates (the last time I counted, I could be mistaken), which showed a lack of concensus. They failed to give us several solid candidates. Trump is the country's way of saying "FU" to Washington, to "business as usual", to career politicians.

If Hillary wins, we've given up every pretense of equality under the law. If Trump wins, I don't know what will happen, but whatever happens, it's preferable to Clinton.

And going back to YARD SIGNS - here in Bryan County Georgia, I have yet to see a Clinton sign. I see quite a few Trump signs, including a LARGE one right up the street from me. In conversations with my neighbors, many of them active duty military, they won't vote for her - they don't trust her.

Back
Top Bottom