• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lawmakers ask store to stop selling assault-style rifles (Maine)

How many of those protesting would actually even shop at KTP for non gun stuff? I would think most of them would prefer Lane Bryant, Talbots or something like that.
It's not that they shop there. Remember.....they are liberals.....they are telling YOU where you should and shouldn't shop.

It's not that they shop there. Remember.....they are liberals.....they are telling YOU where you should and shouldn't shop.

Thats the core tenet of progressivism.......its always been all about telling people what the can/cannot do instead of allowing people to make their own choices.......

Progressivism......Ideas sooooo goood they have to be mandatory

Correct, but what I mean is why should I worry if they threaten to not shop there? They already aren't. I guess some weak minded people who do shop there may feel like bad mean people and stop, maybe. Although I have very little regard for anyone that spineless.

I drove past this protest the other day after taking my kids to York Animal Kingdom. It felt surreal to watch people openly protest freedom. Strange times we live in.

Wow... They're going after the Bren as an "assault weapon" now? Here's proof they're not just after your "weapons of war." [rolleyes]

I like how they provide the answer (in small letters) to the rhetorical "question" they ask, just in case the group is too slow to get it.

Loud Voice: "What hunter needs 30 rounds to kill a deer?"
Soft Voice: "None."
Aging hippie, more used to protesting "the man": "Oh, OK. None. Got it."

Back
Top Bottom