Latest Texas Gun Show Prices: OMG!

Reptile

NES Member
I just heard from somebody who was talking to a guy at a gun show in Texas that Barrett .50 caliber rifles are selling for $15,000.[shocked]

Is that nuts or what??? Didn't those gun cost $3,000 not too long ago.

I also heard that AR's that were $600, are now $1,800.

I know we must stack them deep, but we can not buy them cheap anymore.[thinking]

Probably the semi-auto version. It was 8700 about 6 months ago and 9800 a few weeks ago.

The bolt was 2400 and was 3400 in the same time frames.

Bullshit, I went to a show in San Antonio last weekend and prices were almost normal, a little inflated but not like your source claims, not even close.

I love this site.

I love putting all the "gunshop talk" through the BS filter! [smile]

I have a buddy that lives by Dallas and another that lives by Houston they say its just crazy. They are both very big in the gun culture and both said you cant even find guns in the stores anymore. They said that people before the shows hit all the shops in the area buy guns and try and sell them at the show with at least a $100.00 markup. My one buddy was saying that shows used to be the place to get deals now its where you go to get robbed. He also said parking is just out of hand now that you have to park a mile away thats how packed the shows are these days. A little supply and demand mixed with some greed and this is what you get I guess.

I have a buddy that lives by Dallas and another that lives by Houston they say its just crazy. They are both very big in the gun culture and both said you cant even find guns in the stores anymore. They said that people before the shows hit all the shops in the area buy guns and try and sell them at the show with at least a $100.00 markup. My one buddy was saying that shows used to be the place to get deals now its where you go to get robbed. He also said parking is just out of hand now that you have to park a mile away thats how packed the shows are these days. A little supply and demand mixed with some greed and this is what you get I guess.
It's the American way. Make a buck off of robbing your fellow citizens...

The pisser is that now the gun shows aren't worth going to because the prices are jacked up. It use to be that dealers would bring a lot of stuff they want to get rid of and mark it down .. no deals at gun shows now. It sucks !!

Back
Top Bottom