Latest CMP goodies: Carbine mags

Happened to be browsing the E-Store during the early morning hours and saw M1 Carbine mags listed again. $12/each, 10 for $100 plus shipping. These are listed as original manufacture so I would venture to guess that they are in fact preban. The CMP forums are down right now and I didn't see anything about the mags in the latest email so you may have a window of opportunity here to score some before the word gets out!
http://estore.odcmp.com/store/catalog/catalog.aspx?pg=catalogList&cat=PAS
As some may recall, last time these were offered they sold out very quickly. The quality of the last batch were very good.

Last edited:
Last time around I got 5 mags from CMP in extremely good condition - one still in the wrapper for $9 each. Considering the price jumps and increasing scarcity of all things firearms, original M1 mags at $10 apiece is still one hell of a deal.

(Unless of course Vellnueve is trying to discourage others and keep all the mags for himself [smile])

I've got more carbines to feed than anyone else... I only have four high-caps which isn't even enough for one per rifle... Help the needy [wink]

Back
Top Bottom