Lake City ammo plant allegedly to stop sales of excess M855 to civilian market

DispositionMatrix

NES Member
Ummm, if they are transitioning to 6.9837383 Silly, how much M855 are they gonna have anyhow???? I've never shot anything other than a scant few HP's and a pile of 55gr. Ever. LOL

Just a heads up for anyone looking for "cheap" 223
I just placed an order with Norma for their 223. They don't ship to MA so I'm shipping to the UPS Store in Salem, NH for a $5 fee. Also there's a 5% off coupon code (Welcome5). Free shipping too!
Worked out to be just under 44 cpr shipped!

"Sittin' there on that sack of seeds" [laugh]

The writing's been on the wall for a couple of decades boys, you either read it and paid attention or you didn't.

Embrace The Suck.
Ditto...

Didn't Obama try to de facto ban ammo by buying up shit tons, billions and almost a trillion rounds of ammo for various DHS and other federal agencies, including ammo for postal workers. Also trying to get the EPA to say lead in ammo is dangerous. Straight up banning sales to civilians is the smarter move wonder why Obama didn't think of that one.

M855 will go through police bullet proof vests like butter.
strictly speaking it is not true.
it will go through some proofed glass - not all, through doors. but proper plates and helmets will stop it.
a proper armor penetrating cored loads in 308 and 7.62×54mmR SVD - will go through all plates. but M855 is not that strong.

Back
Top Bottom