• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lafayette Square, Secret Service Sniper

You can buy those patches online;

Custom Police Uniform Patches - Police Patches - Signature Patches

Q.png

I’m gonna guess it’s either .308, .338, or another Lapua round.

Beard, so 6.5 Creedmoor? LOL...

Kidding aside, looks like a long action & corresponding mag which would most likely be 300 Win Mag. Doesn't look like the bolt is big enough to be 338 Lapua.

I'd think WHP given the sniper rig, but knowing some who were- he does look like he could be on the CAT team.

Actually the original uncropped photo is even better - If I'm the guy he's staring at, I think I want to be somewhere, anywhere, else...

1591136904727.png 1591136904727.png

Beard, so 6.5 Creedmoor? LOL...

Kidding aside, looks like a long action & corresponding mag which would most likely be 300 Win Mag. Doesn't look like the bolt is big enough to be 338 Lapua.

I'd think WHP given the sniper rig, but knowing some who were- he does look like he could be on the CAT team.

I based my guess on this Garand Thumb vid. Starts at 8:22 for which calibers. .308, 300 Norma Win Mag, and .338 Norma Win Mag. I was thinking wrong and wanted to say .338 Norma Win Mag but I’ve been watching a putload of a sniper vids for the last month.

View: https://youtu.be/sAlmlb8W_DE

Judging from the length and weight of the barrel I would say a 338 cal. educated guess because I want a 338 Lapua hahah but can’t afford to feed it the way I would want to run it.

Edit: Do you think he’s like a left handed arm wrestler lugging that barrel around?

I’m no operator but he’s carrying rifle righty and has his sidearm on left side is that common?

In the environment that he finds him self when the picture was taken, I think that having the pistol in his hand would be the better choice. Unless there were only friendlies within about 50 yards...

And a couple of Riot Shields and a helmet on/under the bench.
Looks like he might be near St John's Church when POTUS took a stroll...

1591145024576.png

Windows match... (DJT looks Pissed...)
1591145126186.png

Back
Top Bottom