Lafayette Square, Secret Service Sniper

Probably actors or SS bus drivers. They were photographed for a reason. Putting a sniper team on a side walk where they could be taken out by a rollerblader is pretty darn dumb.

Probably actors or SS bus drivers. They were photographed for a reason. Putting a sniper team on a side walk where they could be taken out by a rollerblader is pretty darn dumb.
Nick Irving mentioned on one of the Demolition Ranch videos that 80% of his shots/kills were from a squatting position while on patrol. So the less scary looking dude with the 308 would be very valuable while on the walk, the guy with the monster rifle probably for show.

Nick Irving mentioned on one of the Demolition Ranch videos that 80% of his shots/kills were from a squatting position while on patrol. So the less scary looking dude with the 308 would be very valuable while on the walk, the guy with the monster rifle probably for show.
I'd rather not find out either way.

I can’t get over the face on big gun dude. I think he was called to get down here for the photo op parade. He knows his picture will be taken so he decides to give everybody a laugh backstage in the SS.

Back
Top Bottom