• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Killer of Patriot Prayer Guy - Aaron 'Jay' Danielson- was killed!!! '100% ANTIFA' Michael Forest Reinoehl is dead.

Reptile

NES Member
Breaking.

Killed while getting arrested.

Suspect in Fatal Portland Shooting Is Killed by Officers During Arrest
Michael Forest Reinoehl, an antifa supporter, died when law enforcement went to arrest him, four officials said. He was being investigated in the fatal shooting of a member of a far-right group.

SEATTLE — A man being investigated in the fatal shooting of a right-wing activist who was part of a pro-Trump caravan in Portland, Ore., was killed on Thursday night when authorities moved to arrest him, according to three law enforcement officials familiar with the investigation.

The officials said the suspect, Michael Forest Reinoehl, 48, was killed during the encounter in Lacey, Wash., southwest of Seattle, when a federal fugitive task force moved to apprehend him.

An arrest warrant had been issued by the Portland police earlier Thursday, on the same day that Vice News published an interviewwith Mr. Reinoehl in which he appeared to admit to the shooting, saying, “I had no choice.”

The Portland police had been investigating Saturday’s shooting death of Aaron J. Danielson, one of the supporters of President Trump who came into downtown Portland and clashed with protesters demonstrating against racial injustice and police brutality.

Mr. Reinoehl had been a persistent presence at the demonstrations in Portland over recent weeks, helping the protesters with security and suggesting on social media that the struggle was becoming a war where “there will be casualties.”

“I am 100% ANTIFA all the way!” he posted on Instagram in June, referring to a loose collection of activists that have mobilized to oppose groups they see as fascist or racist. “I am willing to fight for my brothers and sisters! Even if some of them are too ignorant to realize what antifa truly stands for. We do not want violence but we will not run from it either!”

00portland-suspect02-popup.jpg

Effin POS probably chose suicide by cop , too much of a coward to face the alternative . Maybe ANTIFA will give him a ten day funeral.

Can't wait to see what happens in Seattle next. More "mostly peaceful protests" I assume.

I have a libtard sister in law who lives 1 mile from the CHAZ / CHOP zone with her adopted teenage daughter. I keep hoping that she'll see the light some day, but she's got a 10Gb/s data fiber running directly from MSNBC studios to an implant in the base of her brain, so my expectations are pretty low.

I am willing to fight for my brothers and sisters! Even if some of them are too ignorant to realize what antifa truly stands for. We do not want violence but we will not run from it either!

There are the words of a man who has no idea what he is saying. "Feelings, I've got feelings words, feelings feelings words feelings. Words. About feelings."

Back
Top Bottom