• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Kill NRA Members?

Easy now, there's a couple members of the NRA I could do without.

Ones like Joaquin Jackson:

There's more like him I wouldn't miss. Being a member of an organization does not automatically make you a keeper IMO.

What we really need to do is steer this guy in the right direction.

Last edited by a moderator:
I read this earlier, I wonder if he would actually have the nads to do it himself?

This.

All these gun-grabbers are starting to get annoying. If they want my guns, they can email me, tell me the time and place, and say "pretty please".

- - - Updated - - -

What is he going to kill us all with? A firearm? How ironic...

I haven't met more violent-prone people than supposed "anti-violence" people. Seriously. No joke.

What is he going to kill us all with? A firearm? How ironic...

Like every other lilly livered pussy liberal. He wants the government to kill us with a firearm. Its ok for the govt to use firearms. They know whats best for us.

If Gramps is bored on retirement and wants attention....he just got some.

Last edited:
I don't want anyone to kill me. I just want to be left alone to continue getting much better at my entertaining self defense oriented hobbies.

Strangely circular thought , isn't it?

Hopefully he dies in his sleep and we have one less Brainwashed Dope to feed. Too think there are many like this individual out there. These are the types of people many should fear in a public setting. This obviously deranged individual is one who would shoot up a mall full of people or a theater full of people to help push his personal agenda even if it meant jail for life or his own death.

what-a-tool-4_zps703e1d9a.jpg

If he murdered every single NRA member, wouldn't that leave 70-something MILLION other firearm owners?

Maybe. But in all seriousness, I hope the Secret Service monitors this wingnut. After all, there are at least two former presidents that are NRA members. So in other words, he has threatened bodily harm to these two individuals. I look forward to seeing an update in the media once the SS and other federal authorities investigate this matter.

I hope he doesn't come try and drown me with pre ban water bottles as I drive through concord.
Interestingly, they only banned the low-cap bottles? You can still get assault gallon jugs (as well as flavored water). Oh, the huge manatee!

Atilla, we could invite him to an NES car shoot?

50 or 60 years ago maybe you'd get away with it. 30 years ago you could have done the same thing with gays. Today, gun owners are the politically acceptable "minority" to discriminate against and incite violence against

Don't forget Christians, it's still "open season" on us as well. [mg]

Now if i published that exact same letter and changed NRA with NAACP, do you think i would be able to show my face in public?

+1

also I think I am going to take the NRA sticker off my car as I don't want it keyed or to get shot by some liberal whacko.

A friend has an Obama quote on his car "I am not bitter, I am a typical white person" and someone in Newton painted swastikas on it, so much for liberal allowing diversity of ideas.

+1

also I think I am going to take the NRA sticker off my car as I don't want it keyed or to get shot by some liberal whacko.

A friend has an Obama quote on his car "I am not bitter, I am a typical white person" and someone in Newton painted swastikas on it, so much for liberal allowing diversity of ideas.

If it's sick, twisted or peverted, then the libs "celebrate diversity" -- if it's good, beautiful or true, then you get shoved under the bus. [rolleyes]

"the NRA has led to the deaths of more of us than American Commies ever did."

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Im sure criminals take the time to sign up for the NRA before they go on crime sprees.[/FONT]

+1

don't be a pussy. a libtard will most likely not even have the stones to look at you funny much less actually speak to you, and there is even less of a chance of them getting in your face. the chance of dying from a libtard's bullet because of a NRA sticker on your car is about the same chance as i have of being surprise buttsex'd by odin.

now, on the other hand libtards are cowardly pieces of shit so it's a guarantee that they'll take a look around and if they don't see you they'll happily key your car.

don't be a pussy. a libtard will most likely not even have the stones to look at you funny much less actually speak to you, and there is even less of a chance of them getting in your face. the chance of dying from a libtard's bullet because of a NRA sticker on your car is about the same chance as i have of being surprise buttsex'd by odin.

now, on the other hand libtards are cowardly pieces of shit so it's a guarantee that they'll take a look around and if they don't see you they'll happily key your car.

That is what I am worried about, keying the car. Of course people would laugh when they see my 1997 Grand Marquis, former rental car! They would probably say it is an improvement! At least the insurance should then pay to get the rust fixed.
I guess you are right, I will leave the NRA sticker on it. It is right above my Disabled American Veteran sticker, so I am, per Pelosi, even more of a threat as all veterans are potential terroists.

Back
Top Bottom