Kill NRA Members?

I say we we send an open response with our addresses. I'm in.

I admit, I did post before I read the link.

Last edited:
Combine this guy's calls for violence and murder here with the Journal publicizing the names and addresses of gun owners and what do you get?

The irony is unbelievable. Is Kaul seriously calling the NRA a terrorist group? Yet he's the one calling for radical measures and death threats? Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black to me.

Now if i published that exact same letter and changed NRA with NAACP, do you think i would be able to show my face in public?

Now if i published that exact same letter and changed NRA with NAACP, do you think i would be able to show my face in public?

50 or 60 years ago maybe you'd get away with it. 30 years ago you could have done the same thing with gays. Today, gun owners are the politically acceptable "minority" to discriminate against and incite violence against.

Actually if you want to try a good social experiment, replace NRA and NRA member/gun owner with some other protected class and see the outrage you get. Ask why they aren't equally outraged when the same violence is instigated against another group of people who have committed no crime.

Last edited:
50 or 60 years ago maybe you'd get away with it. 30 years ago you could have done the same thing with gays. Today, gun owners are the politically acceptable "minority" to discriminate against and incite violence against.

Actually if you want to try a good social experiment, replace NRA and NRA member/gun owner with some other protected class and see the outrage you get. Ask why they aren't equally outraged when the same violence is instigated against another group of people who have committed no crime.

Interesting choice of targets eh?

\

Sure. But only once. All kidding aside, I've thought this same thing many times. Apparently what is good for one group of people, is totally verboten for other groups. I know this isn't news to anyone here, it just aggravates me everytime I see it.

NRA fudds will probably volunteer suicide rather then risk upsetting the weenie public. Breaking news NRA president calls for poloce officers to be posted in NRA members homes.

Back
Top Bottom