Justin Bieber Says Gun Control Would Be His First Act if He Were President

Maybe after trump gets done ridding us of all the Mexicans and builds a southern wall, he can get started on the Canadians and build a northern wall.

Im sorry, but, put him in a schoolgirl outfit, have him drink some cherry Kool aide, maybe a wig ( not a deal breaker) and GPP with enough Absolut in him..........

Im sorry, but, put him in a schoolgirl outfit, have him drink some cherry Kool aide, maybe a wig ( not a deal breaker) and GPP with enough Absolut in him..........

Call me Zed, and get Mark a gimp suit. Let's party.

Out of all the people in this world hes probably the last i would worry about becoming a US president

[rofl]

Last edited by a moderator:
kurt-cobain-of-his-generation.jpg

What an idiot. On top of all the other evidence of his incompetence, he actually believes POTUS passes laws. You know, "fix some of the gun laws” with a wave of the hand or such.

I'd have paid real money for the interviewer to ask him, "Since the Legislative Branch passes laws, how exactly would you, as the Executive Branch, do that?"

Bieber: Even bigger look of stupidity than usual.

i'm in canton a lot, and thought it would be nice to run into you someday and say hello but i changed my mind after reading that

I've got plenty of budget for Absolut but want exclusive filming rights...

:)

Back
Top Bottom