just picked up my new "MAC10" Class 3 MG

Well,
brought home my 2nd and most likely final class 3 Machine Gun today. [smile] The wife has officially shut me down after this.... [grin] so she thinks......[laugh]
Hatton Industries, Jersey Arms Comando MAC-10 .45 Submachine Gun. Picked this little baby up from a Class 3 buddy of mine and sent in my paperwork to ATF back in November and it only took just over a month to transfer to me.
Going to take her out on Friday and blast through a few mags and try her out. I will post pics Friday or Saturday night... All my friends were right... they knew I could not live with just one MG. I thought I was done after my Ruger AC-556K. Oh well....
Rob
[smile]

worthlessiq6.gif

I think I speak for most of us when I say ......... You suck! [wink]

and yes .......... we are all jealous.

Have fun with it! Congrats

[party]

its funny,
the last time I had my Ruger AC-556K at the range about a month ago, a buddy of mine and I were dumping a few mags and there were some guys at the range too. I said hello and chatted with them for a few minutes. Then they saw what I pulled out of my case and after the first mag one of the guys sneaks over to his truck and gets on his cell phone. HMMMM... wonder who he is calling... maybe the boys in blue??[rolleyes] sure enough about 5 minutes later the LE rolls in and out gets this cop and comes over and asks if the gun is a Machine Gun and if I modified it..... I say, "yes sir its a fully automatic weapon and here is my GREEN CARD and here is my Approved Form 4 signed by the ATF showing the weapon is registered to me... and here is my locked safe I keep it in while transporting...." Did a total document dump on his ass....[rofl][rofl]. I love it when people try to turn me in and I can do a document dump.[rofl] The cop was literally like, "oh.... um.... ok.... er... uhh.... I guess your all set sir.... ummm... hey can I try that gun?"
I said sure no problem and then we get into a nice conversation about where I work and how some of his other officers on the dept. are also Officers of mine at the Nuke plant and etc... ha ha...
So he is shooting the gun and acting like a little kid at Christmas time and the other guys that tried to turn me in are watching the whole thing going... "what the.....""" [rofl]
so here is the kicker.... about 5 minutes later the dude that called the LE on me and his buds come over because they are so blown away that the cop is litterally crapping his pants because he has never fired a full auto and wanting me to take pictures of him shooting the gun... he goes, "excuse me can I try the gun too?"
I said, "well I was going to let you shoot it but since you called the cops on me now the nice friendly, police officer (who is acting like a child that just saw Star Wars for the first time and I actually had to to take the gun away from him because he was just shooting all my ammo I brought....[grin]) is shooting all the rounds I was going to let you have...."[rofl][rofl]
I dont think he knew I saw him call the cops but after this he sure did. He just drove off....
[rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]

sorry about ranting on and on but I just thought of that and thought some of you guys may get a kick out of this story....

Last edited:
sorry about ranting on and on but I just thought of that and thought some of you guys may get a kick out of this story....

I enjoyed it. I wouldn't have been as nice to the dime dropper as you were though.

Enjoy your new purchase. When (if) I ever get a green card, a MAC of some sort will be first on the list.

it was one of those situations where you were like, "you have got to be kidding me.... the idiot is acutally asking me now if he can shoot it.... [rofl][rofl][rofl]"

the funny thing is I didnt even have to be a dink about it, I could just let him wallow in his own stupidity... that was enough.... [rofl]

If he was really concerned about your lawfullness he could have walked over and had a simple conversation with you. If he knows his laws then he could have figured out if you were breaking any. If he doesn't know his laws then he should mind his own. Hell I probably would have just asked to shoot it reguardless [grin]

You have the exact MAC that I have. The Hatton's are a ball and very rare (only 300 made). Any more problems at the range, email me and we'll hook up at Harvard. We have 2 machine gun range and very very few morons. BTW, I'll be there this Saturday.

I cant believe that someone at a range would call LE except in the instance of some outrageous act that amounts to a crime. If Im on the range and someone is going full auto or has ome other suspect gun, I assume he is legal and has the paper to back it up. But maybe thats just me - and also - I tend to mind my own damn business unless its a threat to me, mine or my fellow man....

Amen, I wish that those jealous guys would get over it and figure out that we are all just gun owners, the same.
Maybe then, we could ALL have fun at ANY range, not those FUDD ranges where they think you cant shoot more than 5 rounds and no rapid fire.......I mean the noise is all the same with 4 or 5 people shooting so what's the problem?????

Congrats on your MAC, they are cool.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I cant believe that someone at a range would call LE except in the instance of some outrageous act that amounts to a crime. If Im on the range and someone is going full auto or has ome other suspect gun, I assume he is legal and has the paper to back it up. But maybe thats just me - and also - I tend to mind my own damn business unless its a threat to me, mine or my fellow man....

one would think...[grin] your right, unless something unsafe is going on, people should mind their own business...

Congrats. The wire stock is junk. I made a wood stock for mine from a Garand stock. You can buy after market wood stocks but they are too short for the average guy. I run mine with the Gemtech Viper suppressor which makes it OK to shoot without ear plugs. I just wish that the sighrs were better. Jack

Being in MA I have a barrel extension and Stanley Stock on mine. They really make this a wonderful sub gun to shoot. You really should see the Stanley Stock. It's something else and the guy that makes them is in the Leominister/Lunenberg part of the state. Let me know if you want to see it.

If I had the cash laying around and a green card, I'd have a MAC-11
with one of those MAX-11 LAGE slowfire uppers on it. Looks like
it turns the bullet hose into something useable. [laugh]

http://www.max-11.com/

I think they're contemplating coming out with one for the 10....

-Mike

I said, "well I was going to let you shoot it but since you called the cops on me now the nice friendly, police officer (who is acting like a child that just saw Star Wars for the first time and I actually had to to take the gun away from him because he was just shooting all my ammo I brought....[grin]) is shooting all the rounds I was going to let you have...."[rofl][rofl]
I dont think he knew I saw him call the cops but after this he sure did. He just drove off....

Oh Man, that is classic! [laugh]

Them: "BUH- GUH WUH! BBBBUT ITS EEELEEEGAL?!??!?! Isnt it?!?!?!?"

You: "No, it's not. Thanks for playing. "

[rofl]

-Mike

Back in the 80s' a bunch of us were shooting at a private range in Ohio. By a bunch, I mean about 20. All of us had C3's and sure enough, someone called 5-0. With the caller behind them, (who now was trespassing), two patrol cars pulled up to 20 guys with machine guns. As the opened up their doors a guy on the line was letting go with quad 50's...hehehe. Had we been "bad guys", what would they have possibly done - bugged out eyed us to death? In any case, the police ended up spending their "lunch break" dumping ammo with us and the caller got to go home....

=ateamrob; Hatton Industries, Jersey Arms Comando MAC-10 .45 Submachine Gun. Picked this little baby up from a Class 3 buddy of mine and sent in my paperwork to ATF back in November and it only took just over a month to transfer to me.

Ateamrob,
Congrats on the new m10.[cheers]
Good luck with it, hope she runs well for ya.
Let us know what you think.

I just started the transfer paperwork for a Marietta M10/9 and hope it transfers as quick as yours did, I can't wait.

Congrats [smile]
Gary

Back
Top Bottom