just picked up my new "MAC10" Class 3 MG

I have one of them too. You'll love it. The 9mm MAC10 is a ball.
Maybe we should have MAC10 day some time.
That's good to hear.
A MAC10 day sounds good to me. Let me know when and where[party]
I just need some time to stockpile some 9mm first. [laugh]
Gary

Here is the video

Ok,
I was able to sneak out to the range and dump a few quick mags to try it out this am before my wife brings me Christmas shopping.... [frown][frown]

I just wanted to make sure it ran good. Dumped 5 mags and it ran like a little champ.

Its was damn cold out there and I did not have much time so someday when the weather gets better I will bring all my FA toys and take some vids. Until then, here is a little teaser. [grin]

oh... and no I was not shooting at anything other than the berm because there was like 8 feet of snow out there and nothing was plowed. [thinking]

Last edited:
Here is the video

sorry... heres the vid.

5150rob
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Isn't this just great!!!!!! Now you have me all juiced up. I'm leaving work early today to shoot my MAC10. Will have to bring along the FAL's and a few Sig's just in case we get attacked by the Simbas.

Damn it Gerry... This day was already dragging before you said you're going out shooting now. [wink] I'm stuck here all day.

ha ha... [rofl][rofl]

sorry guys.. I could not help it. I had to bring it out and try it. I knew as my wife would say, "poor choice of spare time" would rub off on a few of you. I am just glad I did not bring my AC-556K or I would be cleaning guns all night. [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom