Just an observation about current affairs

I find it interesting how the government, state and federal, are doing all they can to take high capacity magazines and semi-auto rifles and pistols out of our hands to make the streets safer but have absolutely no problem in giving everyone now in government weapons. The IRS now wants their agents to carry weapons and use lethal force if necessary. Better make sure you have receipts for that underwear you donated or you could get shot.
No problem sending an army of armed FBI agents to raid an ex-presidents home. Did they think Trump was going to have a huge gun fight?
The good part is we all know cops are only tough when there is four of them and the suspect is cuffed.
If an 18 year old has an AR it will take what? over 300 officers to wait till somebody finally does something. But they'll pump 60 rounds in him when he's down.
Hitler had the Brown shirts to enforce his power. Is the FBI the Democrats new Brown shirts?

Is this the Government our Founding Fathers warned us about?

I find it interesting how the government, state and federal, are doing all they can to take high capacity magazines and semi-auto rifles and pistols out of our hands to make the streets safer but have absolutely no problem in giving everyone now in government weapons. The IRS now wants their agents to carry weapons and use lethal force if necessary. Better make sure you have receipts for that underwear you donated or you could get shot.
No problem sending an army of armed FBI agents to raid an ex-presidents home. Did they think Trump was going to have a huge gun fight?
The good part is we all know cops are only tough when there is four of them and the suspect is cuffed.
If an 18 year old has an AR it will take what? over 300 officers to wait till somebody finally does something. But they'll pump 60 rounds in him when he's down.

YES

Hitler had the Brown shirts to enforce his power. Is the FBI the Democrats new Brown shirts?

Yes the F.B.I. are the Democrats Brown shirts. The real S.S. is going to be the armed I.R.S. agents. The Democrats have become a very scary political party. I just can't figure out if there more like the communists or more like the Nazis. There somewhere between them.

The IRS now wants their agents to carry weapons and use lethal force if necessary.
i haven't seen anything about the how and why on this, where did you secure that info? they gonna shoot you if you don't report your ebay sales for the year?

my questions concern hillary, hunter and everyones fav octogenarian, nancy. hillary and biden for obvious reasons, and nancy for the insider stock trading she's allowed to do as well as conspiring against a sitting president and treason. it's scary out there.

Yes the F.B.I. are the Democrats Brown shirts. The real S.S. is going to be the armed I.R.S. agents. The Democrats have become a very scary political party. I just can't figure out if there more like the communists or more like the Nazis. There somewhere between them.
You are using the wrong Overton Window. Nazis and Communists are both on the same end of the spectrum. It's more of a circle than a linear graph. Freedom being the top, Fascist and Communist on the bottom.

I've written this before, they have declared war on US, which means YOU and ME! THEY are the Leftist stooges, the Swamp and the alphabet agencies that rule our country. Trumps election scared the shit out of them because they were convinced they had regained control after the TEA Party revolt and Barry's reign. They believed they were fully in control until the Deplorables showed up to vote and defeated their Corrupt Candidate Hillary Clinton. Make no mistake, they plan on hunting us down by any means and will be ruthless as demonstrated by their false accusations during the Trump Admin and their actions to destroy anyone associated with 6 Jan.

"i haven't seen anything about the how and why on this, where did you secure that info? they gonna shoot you if you don't report your ebay sales for the year?"

It was in the Job description for hiring new IRS agents which since published has been deleted. It was on FOX all day yesterday.

"i haven't seen anything about the how and why on this, where did you secure that info? they gonna shoot you if you don't report your ebay sales for the year?"

It was in the Job description for hiring new IRS agents which since published has been deleted. It was on FOX all day yesterday.
To be fair, the IRS and many federal agencies have always had divisions within them that are LE/sworn special agents that deal with criminal aspects. I don't believe all 87k positions were for IRS special agents. Not defending this administration, just trying to be logical.

Firearms in the hands of LEOs are both a defensive tool; an intimidation device (the mere presence sends a message); and a symbol of their authority. The chances of anything happening where the FBI agents would need their guns in the presence of a phalanx of Secret Service agents who are probably better armed and trained was pretty much zero. It also sends a clear message who is in charge - the armed government agent, not the little person. Not everyone agrees with Ayoob's views, but he nailed it when he said "Don't be fooled, the badge is not the symbol of the police officer's authority - the gun is". The new IRS auditors will even be authorized to carry on passenger aircraft in recognition of their federal authority.

I find it interesting how the government, state and federal, are doing all they can to take high capacity magazines and semi-auto rifles and pistols out of our hands to make the streets safer but have absolutely no problem in giving everyone now in government weapons.
I believe the U.S. Government (and all World Governments) have been ordered by Our Alien Captors to remove firearms from the Populace so they can
finally make their presence known... and start processing us as meat... 🤪

It sounds to me like they forgot that Trump would recall this Gen.DavePetraus stuff, I DOUBT IT. --- I could be wrong.
Cops with ORDERS & firearms like to imitate TV nonsense...

Petraeus had signed multiple non-disclosure and secrecy agreements while president, at the DOD, and CIA. Upon his resignation from all when details of his affair's came to light's question, Petraeus additionally signed a Security Exit Form re-certifying that “there is no classified material in my possession, custody, or control at this time.” The Black Books were at the time still in his home.

Then again theres the BlueBooks intel.
Look it up.........
Best2U2

I believe the U.S. Government (and all World Governments) have been ordered by Our Alien Captors to remove firearms from the Populace so they can
finally make their presence known... and start processing us as meat... 🤪
I don't remember the name of the movie, but there was a sci fi click in which the aliens needed humans for something (don't remember what, but it was not food). The government made an agreement to round up and supply a negotiated number of humans on an ongoing basis in return for the aliens not invading and lay waste to the earth.

I don't remember the name of the movie, but there was a sci fi click in which the aliens needed humans for something (don't remember what, but it was not food). The government made an agreement to round up and supply a negotiated number of humans on an ongoing basis in return for the aliens not invading and lay waste to the earth.
???

1660363798396.png

Didn't USPS order several million rounds of hollow point fotay a couple years ago? Would be great if porch pirates face the firing squad. Seems like porch pirating cases are growing exponentially year on year.

Oh yeah, the NOAA definitely needs some more rounds cause climate change and shit.

Screenshot_20220813-003958_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom