• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Judge Susan Cacace okay's drugs and guns

Yeah, I don't really care about drug possession. It's a modern version of prohibition. Ultimately morality is really difficult to regulate. I've never gotten the whole drug thing, it's just not for me. However, there are a lot of people doing serious time for this "habit". There is a part of me that believes if some drugs were legalized and taxed, we would have less violent crime. That is just IMHO.....take it for what you will. Do we really care about someone who carries having a joint on a Saturday night at home? Come on, we have bigger fish to fry.

Congratulations to the judge for grasping that we only have one class of citizen in this country.

So the ranter is pissed because the judge didn't take away a fundamental human right from this guy. I wonder if he has any grasp whatever of the concept of RIGHT. Hint: despite the NRA hat, the answer is NO.

If you're not so dangerous you need to be locked up, there's no reason to disarm you. And no, some guy smoking grass is not dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom