Jews Finally Waking UP?

I know a Hasidic Rabbi who has 8 kids and he and his wife are working on #9. OTOH, Only one of my friend's kids married within the faith and has two kids who are Jewish by definition.

That said, as I remind people that I know who are "half Jewish" YOU may not think of yourself as Jewish, but you can be sure that the ANTI SEMITES do.

That is changing rapidly. Reform and liberal Jews often push intermarriage thus future generations get further and further outside of the Jewish fold. However, the identity as Jewish in these circles is seen more as a political and personal identity rather than a national/ethnic/religious one. Nonetheless the birthrates of Orthodox Jewish families are skyrocketing compared to more secular and reform families.

I know a Hasidic Rabbi who has 8 kids and he and his wife are working on #9. OTOH, Only one of my friend's kids married within the faith and has two kids who are Jewish by definition.

That said, as I remind people that I know who are "half Jewish" YOU may not think of yourself as Jewish, but you can be sure that the ANTI SEMITES do.
I don't recall exactly, and I'm sure it was adjusted more than once, but I believe the Nazis used the theory that if ONE great-grandparent was Jewish that was sufficient for "pollution". I think that's about the level of Native American Lizzie MIGHT have had.

In South Africa I think they used even less to classify one as "Black" but I'm even less sure of that. I know it didn't take much though.

In the US south, I believe it was "one drop of blood", but I'm not 100% sure.

I don't recall exactly, and I'm sure it was adjusted more than once, but I believe the Nazis used the theory that if ONE great-grandparent was Jewish that was sufficient for "pollution". I think that's about the level of Native American Lizzie MIGHT have had.

In South Africa I think they used even less to classify one as "Black" but I'm even less sure of that. I know it didn't take much though.

She wishes it was that much.
  1. It has been claimed that Native Americans have come to guard their purity of essence closely, and are not currently prone to deliberately give dumbass genetics testing companies copies of their DNA. Warren's test reference group was "Indigenous individuals from Central and South America". (Get your Eye Bleach ready - it's an NPR article).
  2. The binary fraction of putative New World genome is so low in her ancestry that the lifetime of her closest alleged Amerind ancestor predates the records of any of her relatives having migrated to the Western Hemisphere. How'd she get Indian blood at a time when all of her relatives were still Over There?
At least, that's what I hear...

This is my experience as well. Many liberal Jews who are not believers of the Old Testament or otherwise religious, do not consider themselves Jewish and therefore not in any danger from antisemitism.

NY Gov. Cuomo:​
"If You Take Away The Money From Orthodox Jewish Community... They Will Comply"​
YHGTBSM.

Historic letter by leading Orthodox rabbis in the United States in support of @realDonaldTrump. ...​
Searching for "vine and fig", I found this brief video weaving faith and history.
I hope it weighs lightly.

Why do you think there is no logic to people hating each other?

This is the kind of stoopid shit that lefties say all the time.

If there was no logical sense to it - then why is it so prevalent?

Hate is an emotion. Love too. Emotions may or may not be attached to logical thought or conditions. Trying to find logic in the illogical is fruitless and can lead to nothing good emotionally.

Some Jews have woken up, but not nearly enough:

Lol, they are not. They love their big government oppressing them.

It is sad, you would think a group of people that has been through so much for over 2K years would be different.

I'm not jewish but how dare you non-jews speculate how jews feel and tell them how they should feel and what they should be doing. clean your own houses first.

I'm not jewish but how dare you non-jews speculate how jews feel and tell them how they should feel and what they should be doing. clean your own houses first.

Is this like the silly exhortation"I am not a lawyer but" IANAL and then goes on to give the legal theory?

"I am not a Jew but” IANAJ

Last edited:
Is the OP dead? Serious question. Havent seen his name in a long time, he hasnt logged in since 2019.

Lol, they are not. They love their big government oppressing them.

It is sad, you would think a group of people that has been through so much for over 2K years would be different.
Oh, brilliant. You generalize entire people...

When I voted democrat, it was "That "Bette Midler", money-grabbing Jew". When I voted Republican, I became a "Red-blooded American" and the Jewish part was "overlooked". Fact is, anti-semites, Democrats, AND Republicans alike, "tolerate" us when we do what they want us to do.

Thankfully, the majority of Republicans are decent folks, and even when I tell them that I'm a liberal from Brookline, they treat me with respect, regardless of the kippah on my head.

Jews are not this homogenous group that you can make blank statements about. We hold different opinions and different viewpoints. Ben Shapiro, last I checked is an Orthodox Jew. All but one of my Jewish friends has voted for Trump. My rabbi, with 12 kids, carries S&W 38 special and shoots with me regularly. He's voted for Trump and Bush as well.

My neighbor is a Jewish gun owner and voted for Biden and Warren. I know I'm a bit dense but I don't get it.
I suspect your neighbor hated Trump more than he liked Biden...
Trump rubbed a lot of people the wrong way, including myself. The difference is that I chose to measure Trump by his actions, not his rhetoric. When judged by his action, Trump was THE most pro-Jewish president we have EVER had.

Oh, brilliant. You generalize entire people...

When I voted democrat, it was "That "Bette Midler", money-grabbing Jew". When I voted Republican, I became a "Red-blooded American" and the Jewish part was "overlooked". Fact is, anti-semites, Democrats, AND Republicans alike, "tolerate" us when we do what they want us to do.

Thankfully, the majority of Republicans are decent folks, and even when I tell them that I'm a liberal from Brookline, they treat me with respect, regardless of the kippah on my head.

Jews are not this homogenous group that you can make blank statements about. We hold different opinions and different viewpoints. Ben Shapiro, last I checked is an Orthodox Jew. All but one of my Jewish friends has voted for Trump. My rabbi, with 12 kids, carries S&W 38 special and shoots with me regularly. He's voted for Trump and Bush as well.

I did not.

Only someone looking to get offended at something would take it that way.

When we say "MA always vote D" does not mean every single person in MA votes D, it means the majority vote D.

Are there Jews thar vote R? ... of course.
Are there Jews that don't vote? ... of course.

F*cking NES, always have to over explain everything everything because someone gets upset.

I grew up with Jewish families and none of them can figure why some Jews vote for the Democrats ever.
The dems are the biggest racists. Everything they focus on is to separate the races. And the head idiot in charge right now is a known pedophile on top of being an Anti-Semite.

Look, the Jewish themselves have polled at around 70% Liberal Democrat and anti-gun. That's a fact and it is what it is. Who the hell knows why but I would welcome it very much if they were to correct that and join us on the "right" side.

Back
Top Bottom