• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Jerry Miculek 200 yards with M&P Bodyguard 380!

Wanting to see 600 yards with a Jennings...

That just blows my mind! I wonder if it was with the stock 50lb. trigger? I don't even think I'd be able to see the target well enough at 200yds., let alone actually hit it![laugh]

I've seen the man shoot in person at IDPA indoor nationals, needless to say he does things faster and more accurately with a revolver than all of us do with our autos.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's done 100yd pistol shots before, but 200 seems a stretch....especially with a carry gun. The man is gifted.

I think it is amazine he can tell on the shots that missed where they hit. He must have some real good eyes

Now that I have finished watching the dancing girl in the bikini, I watched the video... Yeah.. how the heck was he able to tell bullet impact at that range to "walk" the shots in..

My wife has a BG.380, and I think its decent for what it is. I was able to make a 2" group at 21' while breaking it in for her to carry. It's also not bad on recoil, so follow up shots on target were not too difficult, even when shooting 1 second trigger pulls.

Back
Top Bottom