Jericho VT Appleseed [pics]

This is something I've wanted to do for a while but life keeps interferring. I just looked at the schedule and I'm gonna have to wait until next year. All the ones that are within NE are all on dates that won't work for me due to other things that I'm either commited to, or my vacation in VA. [grin] I want to try it, but I need a vacation more. [laugh]

This is something I've wanted to do for a while but life keeps interferring. I just looked at the schedule and I'm gonna have to wait until next year. All the ones that are within NE are all on dates that won't work for me due to other things that I'm either commited to, or my vacation in VA. [grin] I want to try it, but I need a vacation more. [laugh]

When you do go, bring elbow pads and make sure to use them.

I used them off and on for day 1. My elbows started to hurt at the end of the day.

By day 2, they hurt and were sore so wearing the elbow pads made them hurt more.

So try not to let them get sore in the first place.

Congrats to the new Riflemen.

Great job Hanwei and Underwhere!!!

I made Rifleman on one AQT during the winter.

I hoped to get a few more passing AQT's but failed this Spring.

I might just have to use a scope or red dot to make it again as iron sites are difficult for me.

I look forward to many more Appleseeds.

If I was with you guys I think I could have done it again since there looks to be a good distance between you all and AR blasts!

I have a hard time with other peoples muzzle blasts.

I will adapt and overcome...

Like a Rifleman.

Congrats to both of you guys. [cheers]
I have been wanting to do an appleseed for a while but school & work are a constant interference. [sad2]

Back
Top Bottom