Range near Ludlow, VT?

Trying to organize a bachelor party near Ludlow VT for a few guys and was thinking it may be fun to visit a shooting range, specifically a shotgun range if possible for some skeet or trap. Most of these guys (group of 4-5) have some experience with handling guns, but very little (if any) with skeet / trap specifically. Happy to give them some instruction myself, or if there’s an actual instructor who could act as guide, that would be even better. Essentially just looking for any leads or suggestions on what to do.

Black River Rod and Gun is in Ludlow, but it is a very basic club. They have a trap range but I'm not sure about the rules and hours it's available. Club memberships are available at Singleton's General Store not far from the club. I've been a member occasionally over the years, whenever I've gone shooting with a friend who owns a house nearby. Very low key club.

There's a range in weston, can't remember it's name right now, but they had a reasonable trap field. Should be able to look it up, it's on the same road as the general store.

I think the weston range is inactive these days. It's on 100, just at the north edge of town. There is a Skeet and trap range on 11 just west of Chester ~20 min from Ludlow that I see being used regularly. it's right on the road, easy to find.

Back
Top Bottom