Pics!!! Police called on person in ‘Boba Fett’ costume with fake gun at MBTA stop

almost all sci fi and anime conventions check on weapons at the door to make sure they aren’t real guns or swords. I think for guns they make people put something over the barrels like a red tip, after they check them. This dipsh*t thought it was a good idea to brandish a real looking gun in a city subway. Probably just getting photos for Instagram, but not very bright.

This guy probably spent countless hours building his prop weapon and officer giggleteeth was probably giddy with happiness to snatch it thinking "I did a good thing George" and destroy it back at the station house. Remember that woman in Canada, was it last year, that police arrested because she was dressed up like a storm trooper? I also remember the guy in Northampton who had a Maserati with a custom vinyl wrap fashioned after transformers and cops thought it was impersonating a police officer. I actually saw the car in person and thought he did a great job on the wrap. There was a transformers logo on the side, but once again officer giggleteeth didn't see it with his selective vision. But yeah, I don't know about anyone else, but other than Dubai, I've never seen a cop running around in a Maserati before. Oh well this is the best government that money can buy.

almost all sci fi and anime conventions check on weapons at the door to make sure they aren’t real guns or swords. I think for guns they make people put something over the barrels like a red tip, after they check them. This dipsh*t thought it was a good idea to brandish a real looking gun in a city subway. Probably just getting photos for Instagram, but not very bright.

I went to NY comic con a few years ago (before covid turned NYC into a living hellhole) and the people who spend thousand of dollars and countless hours building their costumes and props is amazing. I remember one woman who had a pair of wings on her back that had actuators on them so her wings really worked and flapped. It was incredible. I don't know if they allowed weapons or not. I don't live in absolute fear of seeing a weapon. I know there was one couple dressed up as Jason Mamoa and Emilia Clarke from Game of Thrones and honestly it would be difficult to say it wasn't really them.

This guy probably spent countless hours building his prop weapon and officer giggleteeth was probably giddy with happiness to snatch it thinking "I did a good thing George" and destroy it back at the station house. Remember that woman in Canada, was it last year, that police arrested because she was dressed up like a storm trooper? I also remember the guy in Northampton who had a Maserati with a custom vinyl wrap fashioned after transformers and cops thought it was impersonating a police officer. I actually saw the car in person and thought he did a great job on the wrap. There was a transformers logo on the side, but once again officer giggleteeth didn't see it with his selective vision. But yeah, I don't know about anyone else, but other than Dubai, I've never seen a cop running around in a Maserati before. Oh well this is the best government that money can buy.
Can't wait to see the pics on the evidence table

Can I just say, go f*** yourself?

Keep you Fudd ass opinion jammed up your ass where it belongs.

Seeing as how there is a comic con in Boston I don’t understand how this ‘incident’ even makes the news. I’m sure those people are all over the place in their crazy costumes!

I’m not sure why the police are being vilified on this one, according to the story it was an uppity citizen who called in the sheer horror of seeing a toy gun in their presence of a Halloween costume.

Cop was sent to investigate, spoke to the Mandolorian in question and they both went back to minding their own business. No charges. Nothing was confiscated.

Still not one reply attacking the trembling c*** who needs to mind their own business or stay home if they can’t handle public life though.

Seeing as how there is a comic con in Boston I don’t understand how this ‘incident’ even makes the news. I’m sure those people are all over the place in their crazy costumes!
Tradition?

If you have a "see something, say something" mentality, you have to also have a "Hear something, do something," response.

Even if what is said is stupid, you have to do something. Even if the something is pointless.

Remember, neighbors have been reporting each other over covid crap. Why not guns? I mean, it is what the nazi's wanted us to do.

The percentage of people who do not know what Star Wars is. Is smaller than the gay community. So, this tells me. The cops involved are just dicks. Looking to show off how badass they are.

Never mind that.

Eventually, humanity will have relationships with other, alien races. Inevitable. The universe is too big for us to be the only randos that developed a semblance of intelligence.

What will the people of Boston do when there are REAL wookis walking around the Commons or REAL Klingons going to see a Red Sox game?

Last edited:
Never mind that.

Eventually, humanity will have relationships with other, alien races. Immediate. The universe is too big for us to be the only randos that developed a semblance of intelligence.

What will the people of Boston do when there are REAL wookis walking around the Commons or REAL Klingons going to see a Red Sox game?
Probably bow down on their knees.

Remember, neighbors have been reporting each other over covid crap. Why not guns? I mean, it is what the nazi's wanted us to do.

The percentage of people who do not know what Star Wars is. Is smaller than the gay community. So, this tells me. The cops involved are just dicks. Looking to show off how badass they are.
Christopher Walken typed accent ^^ aside, how were the cops being dicks to this guy?

Back
Top Bottom