• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

It's official.. Goodbye New England Libtards! I am outa here!

Good luck at the new place.

One comment, though: That house doesn't look too zombie-proof. I hope the glass is heavy duty. ;p

With respect to politics, it's always interesting to me when you look at midwestern to southwestern states with split legislatures and find that topics like gun control aren't even issues.

Last edited:
Open carry NES road trip?

Why open carry? MO is one of the states that accepts all ccw licenses. However remember that signage is binding in MO. I looked in to it my mother lives out there.

My cousin is a cop in St Louis and is a gun guy. I was out there and hadn't seen him in a while. He was in his regular clothes open carrying. He asked me why I wasn't carrying.

Wow, beautiful place! Don't know how much you paid, but I can imagine the same setup here in Mass would be ridiculous at best lol

David with all that beautiful land and big house it looks like you will need a groundskeeper/caretaker.
I'm available![wink][smile]

Wow, beautiful place! Don't know how much you paid, but I can imagine the same setup here in Mass would be ridiculous at best lol

In MA it would be $3.2 Million unless it was in the W's in which case it would be $5 Million. In NH south of Manchester it would be $1.5 Million. And north of Laconia it would be about $450,000 but come with 73 acres.

Good Luck David!!! I want to thank you again for your help with my fight with my local police chief in getting my CC. You are gonna be missed this coming year at the hearings.

Congratulations! Beautiful home and area! You get guns and fireworks! We get headaches lol. All seriousness best of luck to you and family.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Folks. The house is gorgeous, but I can't take credit for it.

Yeah, it would cost 2-3x as much in MA, but living is much cheaper down there :)

Ste. Genevieve. An hour south of St. Louis

Congrats and welcome neighbor!

I just moved down here from MA back in July. I'm in Jefferson County.

Whole different world when it comes to freedom!

Be sure to share with us that moment when you realize that a Hoosier is not a person from Indiana! ;)

And what kind of business are you in, and are you hiring?

Congrats and welcome neighbor!

I just moved down here from MA back in July. I'm in Jefferson County.

Whole different world when it comes to freedom!

Be sure to share with us that moment when you realize that a Hoosier is not a person from Indiana! ;)

And what kind of business are you in, and are you hiring?

Seems we won't be far. 30 mins? I assume you like it down there? So, what IS a hoosier?

I do firearms training, but unfortunately, I am not hiring. My wife does product design and model making and may be looking for help soon. What do you do?

Back
Top Bottom