It's official.. Goodbye New England Libtards! I am outa here!

I always get hung up on property taxes and love talking about them. Fill us in on what they are if you don't mind. I want to become more depressed....

Good luck with the closing and move.

I always get hung up on property taxes and love talking about them. Fill us in on what they are if you don't mind. I want to become more depressed....

Good luck with the closing and move.

$2800/yr taxes for both buildings on 15 acres with 3-acre pond

Calls us Libtards, while at the same time bragging about the public schools and his subsidized loan. [rofl]

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

EDIT: Nice spread.

Last edited:
Calls us Libtards, while at the same time bragging about the public schools and his subsidized loan. [rofl]

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

EDIT: Nice spread.

Either you jest or misunderstand my comment. I am not calling NE Shooters libtards, I am saying goodbye to the liberals who ruined New England.

The schools are good in the area because the liberals have not ruined the state.

In terms of the loan, there is a difference between a "maker" who needs/deserves/earns help and a "taker" who demands it. :)

MO is assisting a company who will help the economy rather than giving free handouts to those draining it.

Last edited:
Jealous and educated. I am looking at properties there now as my wife and I are both sick of this MA and all that goes with it.

Best of luck to you! I'm totally jealous of the house and property. I have a friend out that way, and he loves it.

On the bright side, if you have all your teeth, you may be considered a supermodel there! [smile]

We'll miss you here in RI. Hell, I'm sure SNE in general has benefited from your efforts. Thanks for everything David. Sorry to see you go, but it's quite understandable.

Fare thee well.

We'll miss you here in RI. Hell, I'm sure SNE in general has benefited from your efforts. Thanks for everything David. Sorry to see you go, but it's quite understandable.

Fare thee well.

Thanks for the kind words! Whoever you are....I don't recognize your screen name.

Back
Top Bottom